Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore Reboot

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lore Reboot Empty Lore Reboot

Post by Zephyr Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:38 pm

~open on a clearing in the middle of a forest, where two warriors are locked in combat, Jenghas, a fierce warrior from the north, and Zera, a knife-slinging Lazuli. they chanced upon each other on the road, and any contention they might have harbored during their acquaintanceship was suddenly brought out in the open, when Jenghas charged at Zera, hefting up his claymore for a deadly swing.~

Jenghas: RAAGH, Die you blue weakling! *swings his claymore down at Zera, full-force, his bearskin cloak flapping in the wind behind him*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lore Reboot Empty Re: Lore Reboot

Post by Zoprxki Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Zera was a little surprised by the brute's sudden decision to fight him, having never encountered someone from the North. He dodged to the right of the sword's trajectory, throwing a few knives in doing so before moving further away from the berserker.

Zera:You must have something better to do than fight a "weakling" like me...

He feels along his numerous knife holsters and discerns that he has six others to work with, and grins, believing them enough to secure victory and have a little fun as well.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Jenghas: *pulls the knives out of his chest and drops them on the ground* Normally, I would have just let you go, and pissed in the direction you went, later. But there's just something about you that I want to smash! *swings his sword again, in a wide, overhead arc, bearing down on Zera's left shoulder*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Wide-eyed as the blade cuts into his shoulder he realizes, once again he's grossly underestimated an opponent's ability. As he moves away from the blade its edge cuts into his chest and his already grimacing face evolves into an expression of rage.

He throws his remaining knives, enchanted this time with weak lightning and fire magic. He draws his saber and swings it at Jenghas as he recovers and revels in finally doing more than just throwing petty knives. Believing to've gained an advantage, he opts to inflict more pain rather than use the brief opening to land a fatal strike.

An approaching silhouette in the forest, whose identity belongs to Raiya, Zera's sister, makes its way closer to the quarrel, though unaware of its unfolding, as she is at the time preoccupied. She is writing away notes in a rather thick book and only grasps that something is happening in the distance when she looks up from her work. She immediately shoves the book into a holster and her writing utensils in a pouch attached to her belt before running towards the fight.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Jenghas: *grunts as the saber slashes against his torso* Heh, look, kitten's got claws! *smacks Zera in the cheek with the pommel of his claymore, then glances over Zera's shoulder to see Raiya running towards them* Eh? Who's this now?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Zera:Eh? *turns, and takes on a slightly hateful tone* Oh...her.

Immediately after uttering those words he swings the blade with all of his strength into Jenghas' torse before being debilitated by a current of lightning arcing from Raiya's hand and falling backwards onto the ground, barely conscious. Raiya pulls her brother to her with magic, being wary of Jenghas and keeping herself a safe distance from him.

Raiya:I'd apologize for my brother but people from the North seem to have a tendency to pick fights...would you be so kind to explain how this fight started?
Zera:You...*grunts* bitch...
Raiya:Ugh, shutup.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Jenghas: I was walking south. Saw this weakling. Then suddenly, killing him was all I could think about. I...don't know why... *looks at Zera, then back at Raiya, focusing on her face with a bit of interest* Who are you two? What's going on here? *sheathes his claymore, in the scabbard on his back*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Raiya: Well to start with, my name is Raiya, and this idiot is my brother. I'm here researching the properties of earth magic, the only reason my brother is here is because I have to keep an eye on him, to make sure he doesn't murder innocent people.
Zera:Oh, you don't care that he started it? He tried to slice me in half! And have you not noticed I'm bleeding here? How about some healing?
Raiya:Honestly, you deserve a bit more than a gash in your chest for what you've done...and I don't know any healing magic, sorry.
Zera:What the hell do study all day?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Jenghas: Hm. *wipes the blood from his chest, and wipes it on his cloak* I need all the food you have on you. I haven't eaten in days. I don't want to spend any more time than I have to with magic-users.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Raiya:Yeah sure, fine.

She removes a small, but very wide sack that was attached to her belt and after going over to him opens the bag so he can access the contents, being a moderate combination of vegetables and cooked meat.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Jenghas: Hmph. It'll have to do. *takes the bag from Raiya, then picks out all the vegetables and gives them back to her, his eyes never leaving hers* Now you be careful. Dangerous men in the forest. *smirks, then grimaces as his gaze passes to Zera, then starts back on his way towards Elridge* Eh....! *starts, then turns around, and runs over to Zera* Oh my gods...I have no idea what came over me...I'm so sorry! It's like I was a whole different person! I didn't hurt you too much, did I?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Zera:*blinks* What are you, crazy?
Raiya:*looking to her brother* You have no room to talk. *turns to Jenghas and smiles* Don't mind him, he'll be alright. I'm gonna take him back to Elridge soon so his wounds can be tended to.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Jenghas: I'm so sorry. I just...something came over me, I don't know what. Here. *gives Raiya back the sack of meat* It doesn't feel right for me to keep it. Do you think I can join you on your way? I do not know the way to Elridge.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Raiya:Yeah sure, that's fine.
Zera:...I'm leaving you to die if he goes crazy again.
Raiya:I saved your life...then again, you couldn't kill the guy when your own life was in danger, so I guess asking you to save me's a bit much. I don't think he'll hurt us though.
Zera:Always the optimist...*gets up, propping himself against a tree, before walking sluggishly towards Elridge*
Raiya:Anyway, I think you should at least help yourself to some of the food. I mean, you said you hadn't eaten in days. *holds the back out to him* Oh, and what's your name if you don't mind me asking?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Jenghas: I'm Jenghas. From The Northrend. *smiles as he takes out a leg of chicken from the bag* What's yours?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Raiya:Don't you remember? I told you mine and...oh, I didn't tell you my brother's name. His name's Zera. And well, mine's Raiya. We should get going though, I can't let my brother get to far ahead. *follows Zera*
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Jenghas: Hm. *takes a bite from the chicken* *follows up after Raiya and Zera* And no, I don't remember much while I was in my rage. So where are you guys from?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Canine whimpering can be heard in the trees.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Jenghas: Eh? .... a wolf...must be in some kind of distress...um. I should go check it out. *follows the sound, into the woods, to find a wolf caught in a trap* ....*sighs* Hunters. *sets the wolf free, then strokes the wolf's scruff fur* There ya go, friend.

Last edited by Einherjar on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:19 pm

The Grey wolf licks Jenghas' cheek as another person appears from the trees. The person is dresse in rough hide clothes and leather boots a bow slung across his back and a short sword in his belt.
???:Remus there you are.*the wolf runs to the man's side*Thank you for helping my wolf. He must have gotten caught while on patrol.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Jenghas: Any time. Actually, I am a werewolf. Helping my kin comes naturally. Who are you?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:28 pm

???:My name's Marcus. I protect this forest from those who would harm it or it's creatures. What brings you here anyway?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Jenghas: I was on my way to Elridge, when I......met.....this rogueish guy and his sister. They were on their way too.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Marcus:I see. Might i be able to help? you seem a bit short on supplies. I have some things you may need.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Jenghas: What I really need is a guide. Do you know the way?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next