Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 4 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Ryan: Yeah, we made plenty for everyone visiting. As well as ourselves.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 4 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Marcus:Sure I could go for a snack. As for me I've been trying to come up with new Pokemon and attacks. It's harder than it looks.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:33 pm

John:Oh, I'm sure. *retreats to the kitchen* This way! Time for biscuits, muffins, and awesome foods!
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Marcus:*following him* I mean I can't draw very well so coming up with how they look isn't easy.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Ryan: Ehehehe. Oh you. *follows John into the kitchen* Well if you're working for Nintendo of America, wouldn't you be patching crap?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:36 pm

(outside, an old Honda Accord pulls up to the driveway, and out comes Jon(hereafter referred to as Sarge), his wife, (now named Elaine, not Blah), and his daughter, River, who is holding a fruit basket)
Sarge: -pretty much have to just ignore his misogynist propaganda. I dunno if he still believes that crap, but all I remember from talking online all those years ago is just hate, hate hate.
Elaine: Well..then why are we here if you don't like him?.?
Sarge: Hey, it's always fun to meet up with old friends. And you've always wanted to go to Maine, right?
Elaine: Yeah, it is really pretty here...*looks at the house* ooh, what a pretty house...
Sarge: *knocks on the door* Hope they like the fruit basket...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Marcus: well Yeah but alot more Usa made Pokemon are in play these days.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:40 pm

John:I'd think in your line of work you'd be taking drawing courses or would've taken them already for a position like that. *goes over to a couple plates piled high with cheddar by biscuits and starts eating one* We've got steaks and pizzas as well, as you can- oh. Another visitor. I suppose I'll answer the door this time around...*goes back and answers the door* Oh, hi there Sarge. *steps out of the way* Please, please, enter. Razor's already here...is that a basket of fruit?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Jon: Yes! Hi, yes it is! Go on, River.
(River steps in nervously, and holds up the basket slowly)
River: Here.
Jon: Heh, just thought I should bring something.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Ryan: Well you guys did do a terrific job with the latest pokemon game. I'm thinking it'll be my next LP after I've finished it. Still gotta get back to it. Record the other pokemon game I'm working on....And do something for a 50,000 subscriber special....and get a camera to film a tour of the house too.... Ugh. =,=
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:47 pm

John:*takes it in a tactful fashion* Well thank you, I'm sure you'll be the only ones who'll be bringing anything to the party. *munches on his biscuit and swallows* Well, come on in, then. *starts heading back to the kitchen* Sarge and family is here too guys, that's just about everyone 'cept Wiggles.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Marcus:It's really nice. And thanks. *picks out the food he wants.*
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Ryan: Yeah, I made all the desserts myself from scratch. None of the cheap bullshit. All straight from my own two hands. ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Jon: Hey, guys! John, Ryan, Marcus, this is my wife, Elaine, and my daughter, River.
Elaine: Hi, hi! *to Ryan* Ryan, huh? Interesting name for a woman.
Jon: ...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Marcus:Mmmm. You're a good cook Ryan. Did you take a course?*looks over and Jon and his family.* Hey Jon. I saw The Archmage Movie. It was good. Who did you cast as my character? I couldn't place the face.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Ryan: Well it was gonna be Aurora. My mother always did tell me that. ^ ^ And well, I learned from my mom, really.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:57 pm

John:Ah, yes, nice to meet your family. Mhm. *takes another bite of his biscuit* Pizza and steak by the way. Great stuff. And Marcus, me and Ryan cooked even parts of this, just saying.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Marcus:You both did great.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Jon: I.....Dude, I gotta say, I had to take out your character. A grown-looking man adventuring with two children...wouldn't look very right. He just showed up sometimes as a minor character. Anyway, Ryan, I heard you're reaching 50,000 subscribers. Congrats, man!
Elaine: "man"?.?
Jon: Uh...well, Ryan here used to be a man.

Last edited by Churlo on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Ryan: Yeah, give my John credit where it's dude, don't place it all on me.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:07 pm

John:Eheh. ^ ^u Uh....wait, Archmage had a grown man adventuring with little kids when it was in Role-play form? Huh.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Sarge: Yeah, it was.....hey, what have you got planned for your 50 thou special, Ryan?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Marcus looks agitated at that.
Marcus:In our story he was one of the more prominent characters. And you make him into a minor character. You know how much that ticks me off?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Ryan: Hey hey, don't go hitting a big time celebrity, the public will hound you to your grave for that. And also, I was thinking that since we're such good friends, we could do an AMA stream? I'm sure a lot of my fans are also fans of your movies.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Marcus:Relax Ryan. I wasn't gonna hit him. And Yeah that would be fun.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next