Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 5 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Sarge: uh....bro, I think you're taking that RP a bit too seriously. It was just a testing ground for my ideas, I never planned my movies to be full adaptations of the RPs. Like in Massetiah, I didn't have Marcus, or his spider. Mainly because spiders don't exist in that world...*to Ryan* Sure, that sounds fun! Man, I miss playing video games for the internet. Reminds me of that summer I tried to do that with my friends. We....never really took off.
Elaine: Oh, I remember Simulcast In Awesome! Heh, that was hilarious!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 5 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:17 pm

John:I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't watch your vids Ryan...hm. That's kinda messed up on my part, sorry about that. ._. It'll be cool doing the AMA stream though, since your audience wants to see me again anyway. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:19 pm

Marcus:Still I put alot of work into that character.*does over to his bag and pulls out a sketch pad.*
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Ryan: Aww you don't need to watch my videos, you can just watch me record them. ^ ^ *hugs John briefly*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Sarge: So anyway, what game are we playing for the stream?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Ryan: I haven't decided on that yet. You have any games you'd like for us to play?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Marcus:*thinking*Hmmm.*Sketching*
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Ryan: Um Mark, don't you think you should put work away and hang out with your friends?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Sarge: Ooh, what about Mario Kart 13? Do you have the new Wii Blu system?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:37 pm

John:Eh, maybe he's a workaholic...*looks at a clock* Looks like Wiggles isn't gonna show.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Marcus:Sorry Ryan. Jon's exclusion of My Characters from his movies got me mad. And this the the way I an handle it without making a scene.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Ryan: I.....Was thinking about getting it. So no, I don't have Mario kart 13.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Sarge: You have to understand, I don't want to be that guy, but I think I worked infinitely more on my movies than you did on one RP character. I'm just saying.
Elaine: Jon...
Sarge: Gah, I know, I know. Sorry. I don't want to start an argument.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Marcus:Still he was a Primary character. Or did you forget that?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Ryan: .....*takes a bread stick and starts eating it* ..... *swallows* So uh.... How have you been, Sarge?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Marcus:*erases alittle* Neck was too long.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Sarge: Marcus, let's just drop this, okay? *sighs* Oh, I've been good. The producers are putting me through hell to get my new screenplay out on time. So, I went to Maine so they could wait longer! ^^
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Ryan: Hehe, that's the Sarge I know. ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Marcus: Alright. But can you guys help me out? I'm trying to come up with three new starter Pokemon.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:49 pm

John:Hm, cool. ^ ^ Yeah, these two are as I remember them, nice...*dips a breadstick in a small cup of prego and takes a bite, swallows* So Sarge, you and your family not hungry?.? And Marcus, we aren't being dragged into your work. This is a party, not a meeting.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Marcus:Ok. I did bring something for you two though.*puts his sketch pad away*
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:52 pm

oh sorry, they've been eating and everything. I just didn't feel like adding those mundane details...

Sarge: So, how's life in Maine here? Hey Porky, you and Path still selling weed? Heh.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 pm

John:We have employees take care of that. Path takes care of closely monitoring them, though, along with some other close friends of ours. We make a good amount of cash from it since we were ambitious about expanding production. As for Maine, this area's pretty nice. Quiet, low crime rate. Wonderful weather.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Marcus brings out two figurines he had someone make for him. A shiny Snivy and a Shiny Axew,
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:02 pm

John:Who're those for again?.? Me and Ryan?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next