Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke-shounen story(The actual!)

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Poke-shounen story(The actual!) - Page 20 Empty Re: Poke-shounen story(The actual!)

Post by Zephyr Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:37 pm

Akane: Oh, he's not yours?
Ophelia: Um...no..
Akane: I'm so sorry for assuming! I thought you and the steel guy were together, y'know.
Ophelia: *blushes* No! It's nothing like that!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poke-shounen story(The actual!) - Page 20 Empty Re: Poke-shounen story(The actual!)

Post by Arcus Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:40 pm

Cole: *blushes* Y-Yeah... We're not together at all.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:45 pm

Ophelia: Anyway, we were passing through to Cindervale, as Toby was set to go to the orphanage there, when he and his caretakers were attacked outside of Jadepetal.
Akane: Oh no that's terrible! But it's so nice of you guys to step in and take care of him!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:50 pm

Cole: Yeah, I just couldn't leave him to be alone.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:21 am

Akane: Well, let me show you into town! Right this way! *shifts her arms into wings, then jumps off the cliff*
Jax: Um...did she just...
Akane: *after a while, she flies back up onto the outcropping, embarrassed* Er.....you guys can't fly.....kinda forgot about that...well, there's a path down for people without wings. ^^U *leads them down the path to the valley bottom*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:59 am

Cole: Alright. Let's get going, then.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:36 am

Maurice climbs up easily.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:29 pm

You mean down. They're going down. It's a valley.

Anyway, the gang makes it through the forest at the valley floor, and enters Feathertown, a town of wooden log towers and buildings, lined with foliage and greenery. In the higher parts of the town, flying-types are flying through the towers, and below other citizens are going about their business, in market stalls or simply walking around.

Akane: Welcome to Feathertown!
Ophelia: ...Cole, do you think one of those artifacts is in this town?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:58 pm

Cole: Their could be. I don't know.
Toby: Maybe they;d keep it in a museum of some sort?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Akane: What are you guys talking about?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:12 pm

Cole: The artifacts of the true king. There's a very dangerous man from a war a century ago that's somehow still alive and after the powers they possess. Probably for world domination.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:16 pm

Akane: Man, you guys are silly. So are you gonna stay in Feathertown long or just passing through?
Ophelia: I'm not sure, honestly. Seems like a lovely town.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:34 pm

Cole: I guess we can stay a little while. Can't hurt.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Akane: Wonderful! You'll love it here! I mean, even if you weren't kidding about that dangerous hundred-year-old warrior and artifacts, this place is safe with many natural defenses! There's no way he'd get us here.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:02 pm

A nearby building explodes as Marius leaps out from the panicking crowd, now holding what appears to be an ancient-looking scepter and floats.

Cole: Damn, there was an artifact here after all? Which one is that?!
Toby: Hick! Ack! *gyrates a bit before he starts glowing and his eyes turn white* The scepter of order! How dare you!
Cole: Wait, wait! What's it do?!
Toby: Lets its user change its own typing at will... And fly unaided.
Cole: Damn, how could he have such a convenient item?!
Toby: Fear not. I did not leave one of the king's possessions here.
Cole: You didn't? Just who are you?!
Toby: That is a question to be answered at another time. For now, the staff must be relinquished. For it is the only artifact of the king that was entrusted to me. *shoots a gigantic beam of energy at Marius, knocking him through the trees*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:08 pm

Akane: You guys really weren't joking! What's going on?!
Ophelia: Just stay back, things are going to get intense. *starts absorbing solar energy*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Marius flies at them, being blocked by a pink energy shield and then forced to the ground by more pink energy.

Cole: Fairy magic...
Marius: Grrr... My underlings tricked me! Telling me the monocle of truth was here!
Toby: That artifact was buried with the king himself. There is no hope of finding it anywhere. Your sources were misled, demon.
Marius: Damn you! *breathes fire at the shield*
Cole: What even are you right now, Toby?
Toby then grows into his older form(?) as he stomps on Marius' wrist to make him let go of the scepter and picks it up.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Ophelia: What's going on? Who created that shield? How long are you going to go without explaining anything?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Toby: I created this shield.
Cole: Just what is going on here?!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Akane: Okay, this is getting intense. I have to go get the authorities! *runs off*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:12 pm

Marius: RAAAAGH! *sends out a shockwave of power from his body as he forces himself up* Give me that scepter now, Theryn!
Toby: The scepter belongs to my king and now me. I will not hand it over to a power-hungry villain like you.
Marius: Then I'll force it out of your dead hands!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Ophelia: Don't you touch him! *unleashes her load of solar energy at Marius, firing a huge greenish-yellow beam at him*
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Cole: Okay, we really need to research this whole thing with the true king business after this.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Jax: Meh, research is boring. I vote more blundering through these encounters and surviving by pure dumb luck. Now what happened to that Marius guy?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:12 pm

Royce: He's gone now.
Cole: You!
Royce: Relax, I won't hurt you screws... Now anyway... You see, I have a daughter here in town and when I heard she was hurt in an explosion, I came right over. I'll have my boys fix what ever got broken. You group just go about your business. Pretend I'm not here, kay?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next