Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 7 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Razorshell Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:53 am

Marcus:So What do you wanna do now?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 7 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zephyr Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Sarge: John? Work? Ha! What's he doing, playing around with his bitcoins?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Marcus:What are bit coins again?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Ryan: Well we both farm bitcoins, but yeah, he's probably just playing our games.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Marcus:Ryan I asked what they are.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Ryan: Wel uh....You'll have to ask john about that....I'm not really sure at the moment. All i know is that the values fluctuate and such.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Marcus:Where is he?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Ryan: Well I think he went into our office so I don't think he wants to be bothered right now.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:06 pm

Marcus:Alright. I'll leave him be.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Ryan: So how have things been for you, Mark?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Marcus:So far really good. But I have creative block right now.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Ryan: Well I'm gonna go see him now. *leaves the room and goes to the office* John? You okay in here? Well you have our games, of course you're okay.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:11 pm

John:Yep, I'm just fine. Did they leave or something?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Ryn: Well no, i was thinking I'd start the stream right about now, so if you want, you can play the games my viewers wanna see with me and Sarge and Mark can answer questions and i can still give my commentary. So could you help me set up the mics, John? *kisses his cheek* Please?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:15 pm

John:Of course. *shuts off TES 7 and goes to set up said mics* Did you let'em know you'd be doing this via your facebook page yet or anything?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Ryan: Ah. I did upload a video to youtube explaining that I'd be doing the stream right about now earlier today, while you were making your biscuits. So they know already, they're probably on my stream page right now.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:22 pm

John:Right...finished. I guess you can get those two in here and stuff, and we can get this going.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Ryan: Alright. We'll need a couple chairs around my computer. *bends over in front of his computer and turns on the stream* Hey everyone, I'm just setting up the stream now, I'll get my friends in here shortly and then really get set up. Okay. 8stands erect and walks back to the kitchen* Okay i got the stream up, if you guys can bring the chairs in here into the office, that'd be good for you two so let's go.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:29 pm

(in the office, with the chairs and everything)
Sarge: *sits down in a chair in front of the cam, but looking at Ryan* So is it on and everything?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Ryan: the webcam? no, I only use that for talking to my mom on skype, I don't stream with facecam. Although I could do that....*turns the camera on and positions the screen into a recording screen and pulls up the stream chat before waving at the camera* Hey everyone out there in the stream. Your host Arcus here and I have a special guest with me as you can see. So what's gonna happen is that I will be streaming some games I wanna play and games you guys wanna see all the while during the stream, my friend Sarge, you may know him....if you guys don't then....you should probably get to a movie theater or at the least netflix cuz.... He's kind of a big deal. So uh I apologize if you guys with the headphones hear a little background noise. my boyfriend's playing some games too. Yeah, that's the big secret I was gonna tell you guys. John and I are dating! ^ ^ So yeah, that's outta the way. I'll uh.... Just get Uh....I'm gonna play Summerset right now. So....Yeah. *boots the game up and mimimizes the face cam to the bottom left corner of the recording screen and puts it over the opening screen for the game* So you guys get to see how I play some elder scrolls. So Sarge, can you see the chat okay?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Sarge: Hello hello everyone! Yeah, I can see that, it's great. Oh, it's wonderful to be playing a game for people online again. Haven't done this in ages! Uh, yeah. To anyone confused, my name is Jon Clark, yes, the director. Brought you such movies as Massetiah, Archmage, and Murderers.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Ryan: Yep. ^ ^ So uh....whoa, i was just gonna start taking questions now... hehe. Okay, Jon, what is it like directing movies? Someone asks. *starts playing the game* Dooo...Dooo. Doop.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Jon: Oh, jeez. Well, it's a lot of fuckin' work, I can tell you that much. the hours aren't great, there's so many people and things you have to keep track of at once, but...well, if you have the right mindset, and the right ideas, then getting those ideas out onto the silver screen can be the most rewarding thing ever. I really love it. Uh...*joins into the game using a gamingpad port, and the game recognizes his fingerprints, and spawns in his level 45 Argonian mystic archer next to Ryan's character* Ah, there we go! Magic! *zaps Ryan's character with a Sparks spell* Zzzzt!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Ryan: Hey! Don't zap Ms. Arcus like that! Hehe. By the way guys, this entire stream's going on youtube as my promised 50,000 subscriber special so-"Ryan why are you doing facecam?" Uh, i doing facecam so that I can show you guys that I actually am sitting here with Jon. See.. I can....reach over...*pats Sarge's head* And pet him. *giggles*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Sarge: Yes, and to show you that no, it's not just Ryan or Porky doing excellent impressions. ....Ah, okay, "Jon, what inspired you to create the world of Massetiah?" Well, great question. Kind of a silly answer, though. It all started back in the day when I was watching the Yogscast's Shadow of Israphel series, if any of you know about that. Probably not though, but those of you who do, you guys know what I'm talkin' about. Ah, it was just seeing Lewis and Simon go about this epic adventure to all these places, just in Minecraft, a computer game. And I LOVED that idea! So I figured, if a computer could create a whole new world, why couldn't I? Hm...oh, "Hey, in a place like Massetiah, with all sorts of different races and creatures, why even have a human race like the Royalis?" Yeah, common question. I needed something to tie this all together, to make the story, and the world more relate-able to the audience. Then came Royalis. And I couldn't just call them humans, I had to meet this halfway. So I did the most I could to make them humans, but to have each part of their culture, history, and language completely independent to the world, meaning it's...it's not just like someone took the human race and plonked them in Massetiah, no, I wanted it to feel like the Royalis actually evolved and started in that world. Oh, here's another one. "Ryan, how do you even know Jon?" Oh, heheh. You wanna take this one, Ryan?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next