Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 8 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Ryan: Oh man that's taking this relationship waaaaay the crap back. We met on the message boards of a flash game a very long time ago. that's also how I met Marcus and my boyfriend. And so we've pretty much known each other forever since meeting. I guess I'm really lucky to know him as a friend, huh? So you guys wanna see some 'splorin'? You got any quests for us, Jon?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 8 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zephyr Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Sarge: Yes! Yes I do, in fact. We've to travel all the way to Vainer Palace, disguised as Thalmor, and fuck shit up from the inside. Er, might be paraphrasing the quest log a bit, but that's the basic gist, I think.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Ryan: oh, i remember that quest. i had that on a separate play through. Alright, let's do us some things! We're doing things with a director guys! *makes his character run forward* So lead on, Jon. While we have that, there is another comment addressed to me. "How long have you been seeing John" Oh, we've been together as a couple for a little over a year now. It's almost two years.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:23 pm

(in the game, a dragon swoops down and starts breathing flames over the two players)
Jon: AA! HOLY SHIT! The dragons have come from Skyrim! *fires off a few arrows at it, before running away* RETREAT!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Ryan: Oh don't be such a baby. I'll show you a real man! Take that foul beast! *makes his character run up to the dragon and swing a great sword at it* Yeah! Manly Ryan is here! Hehe.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Marcus:*relaxes and read A DnD novel.*Hmmmm. I wonder.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:32 pm

John:So Ryan, are you gonna interview Razor as well? I mean, looks like you could hit two birds with one stone here.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:35 pm

Ryan: uh, yeah, i'll go get Mark. *pauses the game and goes to get Marcus* hey mark, wanna come joint he AMA stream?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Marcus:Sure what are you guys covering today?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Ryan: We're not covering anything, we're streaming games and answering questions, I told everyone I'd have you and Sarge on, so come on.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Marcus marks his place and gets up following her.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:26 pm

John:*half-rotating in his chair left to right* Hope this isn't a mistake. Poor guy might end up telling them information that's already been leaked.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:28 pm

*him.

Ryan: Alright, here we are. *gets back in his chair* Okay everyone, I have a good friend of mine who's a guy from Nintendo of America. So along with my friend Jon and myself, you have him to ask questions.... *looks at the chat* no, John doesn't wanna be bothered right now. And no, i will not kiss him on screen. best not distract him.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:31 pm

John:Heh, well at this point the part where I didn't wanna be bothered is kind of breached, but whatever. The latter part seems a little inappropriate with everyone in here though.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Ryan: Yeah, that would just be really embarrassing since it would not only be you and everyone here, but there's also 348 people watching....
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Marcus:So what do you Viewers wanna know?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Ryan: just read the chat and look for any questions addressed to you, friend. *unpauses the game*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Marcus:Alright. *looks out for questions* Ah here's one. Can you give us any info on the next Pokemon game. Well we are working on some new and refining some of the older mechanics of the game. But I won't spoil anything yet.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:54 pm

Ryan: And I probably will do the next pokemon game as an LP, but it'll have to be blind.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Marcus:I could help you out sometime if you need it Ryan.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:59 pm

John:It alright if I join in on some of that Summerset multiplayer?.? How's that dragon fight? It already over?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Sarge: Well, the dragon ate me. Oh my god, my countless hours of playing Skyrim and Valenwood have not helped me here are all. Heheheh! Yeah, join in Porky.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Ryan: Sure, you can join in, John. Should make things more exciting.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:22 pm

John logs onto the server, his Breton character having a frost elemental accompany him fancy crossbow in hand, and being clothed in a black and gold hooded mage's robe and a small swarm of reanimated corpses, large and small beasts and humanoids swarm the dragon, most of them being incinerated as they mindless charged to their doom. Though the frost elemental powers through as the swarm was more or less a meat shield for it, and it melee the dragon in the face as it goes to eat a nearby minion.

John:Well that didn't quite turn out the way I imagined it. *his character fires a frost-enchanted bolt into the dragon's neck, the projectile exploding on impact and coating a large area in pretty, reflective frost* SO yeah, a ranged conjurer, dabbling a bit in enchantment and alteration. I like crossbows for the armor penetration passive on them. I like getting more per shot is all.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:46 am

Ryan: Yeah. I just do a little bit of fire and healing but mostly just use great swords. I do like 'em big. And that's also what she said. *giggles*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next