Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 6 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:04 pm

River: Woah, nice Pokemon!
Sarge: Heh. Yeah, I got her into Pokemon. She loved that reboot of Black Version, for the 4DS.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 6 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Marcus:Yeah Ryan gets the Axew you you get the Snivy.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Ryan: Okay. but yeah, Maine is beautiful here. Especially during the fall.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:16 pm

John:Ah, alrighty then, thanks. *takes the Snivy and sets it behind him on the counter* Ryan, did you suggest watching one of Sarge's movies on-stream with him with him doing a little commentary on the side? I forgot...but yeah, Maine's awesome. It's no Antarctica or Northern Greenland, but it'll do. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Ryan: Yeah. Antarctica would've been nice, but I just like having all four seasons. And yeah, we could do a movie.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Sarge: oh, I don't know...I don't have any of my movies with me.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:24 pm

John:Well when in doubt.... piracy! ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:24 pm

Sarge: ........ you serious?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:25 pm

John:....why not? Oh wait. Still, why not? Although, seeing as Ryan agreed to it earlier, I think he has a movie somewhere.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Sarge: Dude, you're-....*sighs* Well, no harm done I guess. I just think it's a little rude, using something you pretty much stole from me right in front of me.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:29 pm

Marcus:I buy your movies atleast.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:36 pm

John:It's fine. We both know Arc wouldn't do something like that to you. I'm sure he's got a movie around here somewhere. Hopefully.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Ryan: I do know of a movie streaming site....
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Sarge: Okay, no, whatever, let's just play some games on a stream.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Ryan: I'm sorry I never bought your movies, Sarge.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:16 pm

John:Well that's not too big of a deal to apologize for, necessarily...though I'll admit I was ridiculously insensitive with the whole piracy thing. I could argue about it but I...yeah...no, I won't do that.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:57 am

Ryan: Let's just all have a good time, okay?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:47 am

John:The fact you have to say that's a really bad sign...I mean Razor's in a sketching fit and now we have this...at least Wiggles didn't show up, I'm sure he would've made this a lot worse. =.= I think I'll just...*sighs* go now. I have some really important stuff to do, and completely forgot about it. Yes, it's more important than this. Extremely dire...I'll come back for the Snivy thingy after my work's done.

He picks up a plate that has about 15 biscuits and 5 bread sticks, a small container of warmed-up Prego sauce resting on it as well, picks a water bottle from the fridge since he doesn't like soda or juice already out on the counters, before sauntering off to another, spacious room connected to a rather wide and high-set hallway(matching with the general theme of the house being spacious) that is adjacent to his previous position near the counter.

This room turns out to be the designated computer room, as it houses three top-end gaming computers, one of them set aside exclusively for constant bit coin mining. There's a rather large window in the room, and shelves that have certain board games like WH40K and DnD on them, displaying some figurines for 40K where there is room to do so. Not necessarily for the couple, but when Path visits occasionally they'll all play DnD or John and Path would play a long game of WH40K.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:48 am

Ryan: Huh. Sorry about him, everyone. But I guess he did have work to do. Must have gotten mixed up in all our housework yesterday. And our work in the kitchen today. 8takes a sugar cookie and eats it* Mmmm. I should have made snickerdoodles too.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:18 am

Marcus: Sorry about getting mad Ryan. So do you like your figurine?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:30 am

Ryan: Yeah, it'll go nicely with my Haruhi, Noel and Alice figures.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:37 am

Marcus smiles and eats a cookie.
Marcus:Maine is just so peaceful. I can see why you picked this place.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:43 am

Ryan: *swallows a bite of pizza that he's holding in his hands rather delicately* Well if this house were anywhere else, we'd be living there. but since it's in Maine, it's all the better. I've loved Maine ever since my family vacation there so many years ago.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:44 am

Marcus:I remember.You told us about it.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:45 am

Ryan: Yeah, it was a lot of fun. ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next