Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 12 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Ryan: you're weird. liking Starbucks. But that's just me. i just like my coffee sweet.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 12 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:00 pm

John:Me too. Their iced coffee is very sweet by their own standards. For me it's mostly sweet with a slight bitterness to it. Plus it comes with whipped cream. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Ryan: They put the whipped cream on their iced coffee? e.e Glorious.....
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:20 pm

John:Mhm. We can get you a vanilla iced coffee later for you try. If you don't like it, I'll drink it. ^ ^ Oh, another thing I like about cruises is that at night, everyone sleeping in their rooms, so it's really peaceful at night. Kinda obvious, but still. Oh, and on this deck, winds get extremely high, so it's like a wind tunnel. Very fun to walk up here when we're cruising. It's only dangerous if there's a storm going on.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Ryan: Huh. Good thing I packed a windbreaker before we left.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:28 pm

John:Eh, the winds aren't chilly at all. But it will rain while we're on this vacation, so it'll be useful. So did you pack swim trunks or a bikini? ^ ^u Cuz we haven't been to a beach...ever, I'm sure, so I'm curious which one you picked up.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Ryan: i actually got a top and trunks. But the top does have its matching bottom so I packed both.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:36 pm

John:I thought you'd go for that. People are gonna look at you funny. ^ ^ They're gonna be like, "Why's that girl not dressing in a bikini? Does she not feel sexy or something?" Or they might think you're underaged and look at ME funny instead. =.=
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Ryan: Well i don't usually care for people's opinions, but I don't want them getting the wrong ideas about us two.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:43 pm

John:It'll all be cleared up in the end. Besides, being a trap, it's basically what you do. Have people get the wrong idea about your gender and all.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Ryan: Well that is fairly true. I'm just not really confident in my legs is all.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:54 pm

John:Why not?.? The guy remove any unnecessary fat and re-appropriated it, so your legs are healthy-looking, plus the hair was completely removed.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Ryan: Well I just don't know about them. I know during my recovery I kept removing the hair until none of it could grow back and stuff but I've just never shown all of my legs before.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:58 pm

John:Well, do as you like, it's fine. Guess you packed a suit rather than a dress for formal dining?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Ryan: no, i packed a dress. I thought bringing a suit would make too much bulk.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:14 pm

John:Oh, cool. ^ ^ I'm sure you'll look wonderful. *leans on the railing* Most of the people cruising are probably first-timers like you. Not many people feel like they can shell out the cash for this sort of thing. Plus most companies don't set their press releases on a god damned cruise ship. I guess even the PR people working for Nintendo wanted a week or two in the Bahamas.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Ryan: Well yeah, seeing as how friggin' luxurious this kind of vacation is, I don't see why most people feel like they can't shell the cash out for this thing. *leans on the railing to his right*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:27 pm

John:It's not that expensive...five hundred dollars for 7 days? Most people would see a week of freedom and going to tropical islands with their food and bedding taken care of as a steal. But that's just people being wasteful. For me, the best vacation is hanging out at home with my games. Luckily we have our laptops. ^ ^ You can at least prepare your vids on there, or even stream at someone else's expense. Should be cool. I really wanna see how your audience likes your stuff.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Ryan: Well yeah, i will definitely upload vlogs while on the trip as with my regular LPs that I have on a timer. that's the beauty of youtube. you can set up upload schedules and videos will automatically be uploaded onto youtube. No manual work needed.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:34 pm

John:Do I'm guess you recorded a bunch in advance so you wouldn't have to do much on this trip?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Ryan: yep. had a whole big recording session for all the games I'm currently playing the day before we started packing up.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:46 pm

John:Oh. Huh.

The ship start blasting its horn a bunch of times. It's quite loud. It begins to move out from the port wile doing so.

John:Oh good, finally departing. Now there's gonna be a huge pool party and lots of pop music played by Jamaicans. 

A PR guy from Nintendo takes to a small stage on the pool deck below and starts thanking everyone who has come  on board for the "wonderful pokemon reveal, wishing everyone a great vacation while working away from home. Then he leaves shortly thereafter and a bunch of Jamaicans begin playing feel-good tropical music and some appropriate pop as well.

John
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Ryan: Huh. How weird. But it just has to be pop music or whatever. -,-
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:00 pm

John:Of course. Although there are some bars a few floors down that only play piano music. Whether that be through the speakers or live. And they have a nice view of the ocean as well. ^ ^And I think they at least serve water there not sure about flavored waters.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Ryan: I guess just water's fine though. But I don't really want to run to a bar to escape the idiot music everyday.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum