Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 11 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:52 pm

John:Yeah...plus they never taste better than the cheap stuff to me anyway. So wait, did we have any places in mind to go to or were we just gonna check out what was going on up on deck?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 11 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Ryan: Unless you had something special in mind for right now.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:57 pm

John:Nope! *starts off down the hallway* Dodododo...so wanna go to the beach at any of the island later?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Ryan: Sure, that'd be fun, i guess.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:06 pm

John:I personally hate the beach, but certain islands have exclusive little fruit slushies sold by the cruise line to promote people getting off there. e.e They're amazing. Plus the cups are huge and are souvenirs, ja.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Ryan: Huh. I imagine you and your folks always brought the cups home with you, huh?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:14 pm

John:Nah. *enters an elevator going up* They only did that the first time. The only annoying thing they did was take half a gigabyte's worth of pictures a cruise. Literally. Whne we cruised a ship for the first time, they took a gigabyte's worth. And they wondered why their camera couldn't hold any more pictures. >,>
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Ryan: Well I don't really wanna take that many pictures to send to mommy.... just a few I think she'd like.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:18 pm

John:Well I don't mind how many pictures you take. In their case I had to copy them onto their computers, upload them to facebook...ugh. This cruise is more or less a one-time thing unless there's some other special event in the future, I'd say, so it's not a big deal, taking pictures.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Ryan: Well just one cruise will be enough for me. It will be fun, i'm sure.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:24 pm

John:Yeah...my parents used to take two every year. They got boring pretty fast. Only good thing about them was the food. The internet was ridiculously slow. And by now it probably costs like a dollar a minute to use their shitty internet.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Ryan: Well that sucks. I'll need to record all the vlogs and upload them at home.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:28 pm

John:Or we could just hack into someone's personal wireless connection. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Ryan: i guess we could do that.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:35 pm

John:It's really easy. I mean, it was easy when we were teens but now it's even easier. ^ ^

~Pool Deck~

John:Here we are. Nice view of New York, kinda warm out...and lots of people who aren't traps. *sighs* I always expect so many traps when I get on a ship.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Ryan: Well I'm a trap, so you don't have to worry about hunting for traps on here. But yeah, new York always looks nice....To people who like a lot of man-made everything.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:52 pm

John:Yep, don't care for it myself. Chose to have our house in the forest for a reason after all. Cities have too many people, too much stuff. *hugs Ryan with one arm as they walk* But you're right about the trap thing. I mean, you're better than most since you actually were trying to look like a trap. All the others do it by being lucky. And they aren't even complete traps. Always some small flaws. Anything you particularly excited about?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Ryan: Hmmm.... Not really. I've never been on a cruise before so i dunno what to expect or get excited about.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:06 pm

John:Well yeah, true, but even the stuff like going to islands....well actually, neither of us are the type to go out and explore island or anything, so I guess there isn't much for you to be excited about. Even I'm only excited about the food.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Ryan: Well I'm sure this completely boring vacation excuse will be good for vlogging anyway.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:33 pm

John:It certainly will. I'm sure most of your audience has only been on a cruise once, if not at all. Plus it'll play to their little, "Baw! A couple on a cruise! So romantic!" thoughts that they'll surely get when they hear the word "cruise". I can't wait to make a quadruple cheeseburger. =.= Oh, and there are some nice places on this ship. Like a Ben and Jerry's and a 80s-styled restaurant with mini-burgers called sliders...there's also a helicopter pad we can go to if you wanna hang out on the bow. It's a nice view, though it's best for night time stuff because it gets really hot and there's no shade.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Ryan: There's a Ben and Jerry's here? Oh man, Ben and Jerry's.... Milk and cookies ice cream.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:52 pm

John:I tend to go for oreo cookie milkshakes myself. And they always ask if you want whipped cream on top. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Ryan: Yeah, the whipped cream is always really good on milkshakes. Funny how my brother never liked whipped cream.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:56 pm

John:I used to eat the stuff straight from the container when there was no ice cream. ^ ^ Ben and Jerry's is probably the only restaurant I recognize. Well, besides Johnny Rockets. Ice cream's kind of expensive tho- oh wait, there's also Starbucks. Love their iced coffee.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next