Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 26 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:50 am

Ryan: *takes his mouth off and goes back to stroking* I'm just doing what I feel you might like. ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 26 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:52 am

John:Well, it's very good...well now I can't wait to get home, because I really wanna use those bike shorts on you. ^///^u Ugh...=///=
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:00 am

Ryan: I doubt they'd work with my erection but it's worth trying anyway. *goes back to sucking him off like he was before*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:01 am

John:Yeah, I'd just rub it and tease it until you got a boner or somethiiiiiing....*moans*....

Sometime later, he cums into Ryan mouth, relaxing and panting some.

John:Whew....that was amazing. ^///^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:03 am

Ryan: ....*gulps* Phe. Well that was certainly an interesting experiment.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:04 am

John:*still breathing a little heavily* Yeah...*sighs* Hehe. Well I hope it was better than you though it'd be. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:08 am

Ryan: Honestly I didn't have any expectations for this, yet your job on me was still unexpected. I also can't expect anything I've never experience before anything.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:10 am

John:Hm...although maybe stroking or performing a blowjob on you would work while you wore pantyhose, since they stretch so well...but yeah. I'm glad you seemed to like it. I just thought you might've had some estimates for how good it would feel and stuff.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:13 am

Ryan: Hm. yeah, you're right about the pantyhose thing. But yeah, I've came with nothing and I came knowing everything. *snorts* Hehehe.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:16 am

John:Hehe. ^ ^ Daw...wow, it's still 6 in the morning, too...huh. But I can't really sleep either. Crap. *hugs Ryan, cuddling up to him* Oh well.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:19 am

Ryan: *cuddles up to John* I know. It's rough for you. Having a hangover must suck, but at least there's no missing person involved.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:23 am

John:Heheh, yeah.

~Later, in the hallways outside of their room~

John:....what do you mean Vaslim's missing?
Path:I dunno man, I just know that when me and Jesse woke up, he was fuckin' gone, man!
John:Well...let's go on without him?
Jesse:No Pyro, we gotta go find him!
John:You guys can simulate The Hangover by yourselves, I wanna hit E3 so me and Ryan can finally go home.
Path:You nigger!
John:>,>
Jesse:Come on, man. Old time's sake and all the jazz?
John:*sighs* FINE. -.- Let's go Ryan...
Jesse:He's kinda quiet, eh?
John:He's just shy. 

~Car, with Path and Jesse in the front and John and Ryan in the back~

John:*looks to Ryan* So, no missing person involved, eh? ^ ^u
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:27 am

Ryan: At least you had the least of this apparently. *leans against John*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:28 am

John:Yep. *hugs and strokes Ryan's hair* So, how do you think your audience'll like E3? Met any fans here, by the way? You have a fair number after all.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:33 am

Ryan: I actually have. I met someone...*digs into his pocket, unintentionally rubbing and pressing himself against John* Who gave me... *pulls out an espeon keychain* A homemade espeon keychain. Made just for me. I also got fanart and stuff from others who came up and I posed for a lot of pictures. Might even get more if we go back at some point.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:42 am

John:Well then, let's hope we can get this over w-
Path:Hey, I think I saw him...
Jese:Is he...hugging a cactus...?
John:....*facepalm* Why...why are so many of my friends retarded...
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:44 am

Ryan: Well on the bright side John, this didn't take that long.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:47 am

John:Yeah. But....still a waste of time.

~E3~

John:Well...where did you meet your fan? Maybe he told others and they're gathered where he found you?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 am

Ryan: Over by a statue of a spaceman. 8looks up around the are* Oh hey, I see the rifle barrel. This way. *puts his arm under John's arm and starts walking toward the statue and they arrive to a whole group of people* Oh wow! So many of you turned up! ^ ^ Well everyone, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend. Say hello to my loyal viewers. *giggles*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:54 am

John:Uh....hi. ^ ^u *awkwardly and lazily waves*
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:04 am

Ryan: Don't worry, I've never met these people either. ^ ^
Ryan: So yeah these are my bolts. Cuz you know Arcus means arrows so they're my bolts like crossbow bolts. Al they're all a small fraction of my bolt hail which is what I call my total fanbase. So who here always attends my streams?
A bunch of people raise their hands.
Ryan: Oh man a lot of you! So yeah this guy is the disembodied voice in a lot of my streams. Just so you guys know that he's real. At least I sure hope he's real.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:05 am

John:....^ ^u I'm good with new people just not....this many new people...
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:15 am

Ryan: I know, because I have you, I'm feeling cumfy. i mean, if you were to go away right now and get like a hot dog or something, I'd be stuttering like porky pig. So hey, what do you think we should do for these people? Oh right, I gotta have this on my channel. *gets out his camera and turns it on, facing him and he does his usual video intro before turning the camera to the group of people who cheer* Yeah! You guys came out and surprised me today! I mean wow! I meet one of you guys the other day and the next day I just look for the place from before and whole bunch of you guys came out! thank you all so much!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:18 am

John:^ ^ Hehe. Wow, this is so cool...*drinks of a bottle of water* Would kinda such if Path came around now...I mean surely some of your fans here are fans of him, too...
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:23 am

Ryan: Well then I'd have to edit his mug out. *giggles as he turns the camera off* Well guys, i wish I had stuff to give you all. Guess autographs'll do though. *gets a sharpy out of his bag and starts signing random things* My hand's gonna hate me but your things are gonna love me!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next