Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 34 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:50 pm

John:Hehe, TUG. ^ ^ I love how in-depth and complex this game was for its time. You could be ANYTHING and the game is so pretty, and there's still mods being made for it. Hell, it was modded before it came out of pre-alpha, even!
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 34 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Ryan: That must have been fun to do, huh? *boots up TUG* Guess I'll join you.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:56 pm

John;Dunno, though modding is normally boring, I think. You should visit. ^ ^ I've re-created Brandt's cozy castle-thing, complete with enchantment and alchemy tables, magical portraits to other dimensions, stuff like that. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Ryan: Yeah. But I'm just busy building the Battle Manor. It's already taken a couple days and I'm finally finished the residential area.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:05 pm

John:That sounds like a horrifyingly large amount of work, actually...hehe, making my own spells is so fun. More games should have this feature. I don't understand why even modern games lack that. Can't be that hard to implement...
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Ryan: It is a horrifying amount of work. Every room is identical save for four rooms and there's about nine total. Ugh.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:20 pm

John:Well 9 isn't too bad. Are they gigantic or something?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Ryan: Not really. In reality, they're probably all as big as our kitchen.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:02 am

John:Yeah, that doesn't sound so bad at least. Might be a pain to furnish at most. The rest of the manor is probably going to be difficult, though.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:06 am

Ryan: Especially the entertainment area. But it will get done. Just not soon, I guess.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:04 pm

John:I imagine we'll need mods for the stuff we want in this map. I mean I don't think tvs and such are craftable. ^ ^u
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:23 pm

Ryan: Well i don't think TVs were ever used in the Battle Manor. Or just never mentioned. I know in the previous one they had a room with a giant wall consuming TV.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:49 pm

John:I thought every incarnation of the Manor save for the one where Zera was a teenager in had tvs. ^ ^u
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Ryan: Well it's just that I dunno really. Never mentioned TVs in this one. Moslty because they have massive attachment to the estate devoted to all sorts of entertainment.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:15 pm

John:Hm...*writes up another portal to another dimension, binding it to a scroll and using that to enchant a portrait* ^ ^ Hehe. Yes. Awesome. I love that they worked in Mystcraft-like stuff. Making your own realms and all is amazing.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Ryan: I'm sure it is amazing.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:21 pm

John:Well, I mean it replicates an entirely random world within a world. That's crazy. Especially since it's complete with all the trimmings of the game. So a game within a game. Gameception and what have you.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Ryan: So? Minecraft's always done that though.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:38 pm

John:Minecraft had two places you could go to. The End was dreadfully small, as well.  Plus you couldn't make your own, custom realms to how you wanted them.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Ryan: That is true. But I was talking moreso about the Nether.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:56 pm

John:I hated the nether. They should've had more varied blocks for such a big place. It was just lots and lots of red and lava and soul sand.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Ryan: Well you can't expect a Hades space like that to be all sunshine and rainbows. because that'd be hilarious.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:48 pm

John:I just think there should be more stuff there. Like flora, maybe some non-sentient fauna, more ruin-type stuff, and basically be like the Aether with its own crafting stuff. Maybe even a crafting system specific to the Nether. The place just felt lacking all-around.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Ryan: that is true. I wonder why they never made any other materials than glowstone and nether wart?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 pm

John:Cuz they were lazy. =.= Oh well. At least TUG and Yogventures refined the genre. Really depressing how they came under fire for copying minecraft. That's like making fun of an airplane company for making airplanes when other people were already making them.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next