Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 37 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:44 am

Ryan: Yeah. I'm surprised they never had people do that anyway. Just had the body scanner for a while and then they took that away.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 37 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:56 am

John:They knew if they did that then people would be trying to get the people who implemented that fired. Also known as very important head honchos and such.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:59 am

Ryan: So what? When it comes to the government, the biggest names can be messed with but when it comes to the wealthy, they can't be touched? What the hell kind of crap is that? *chews his chicken angrily* Grrrrr.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:06 am

John:Well the Government has some laws in place, but they still do their best to evade trouble by abusing the power they've got. Anyway, the wealthy are more difficult to mess with because they aren't as publicly known as the Government people.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:12 am

Ryan: Still all a bunch of garbage to me. Stupid way things work.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:17 am

John:Well that's why we keep a distance from that sort of thing so it doesn't affect us as much as most people. All we do is play video games and keep to ourselves. ^ ^ I'm speaking from a Government-related standpoint of course.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:24 am

Ryan: Of course. Because video games are fun and all. And because the outside is terrible.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:46 am

John:Well yeah, I mean that's where wars happen and stuff. Outside is bad. ^ ^ *chuckles* Really though, outside's only bad cuz of stingy things and mosquitoes and douchebag people. >,>
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:58 am

Ryan: Yeah that's true. But at least in Maine, most of the people are friendly. As far as I know. I mean our waiter is pretty nice to us. but he is paid for that.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:06 am

John:Yeah...but that's just how small towns and such are. Less people means less chance bad things happen in every way. Less crazies, less fights, less couples, less murders, etc. If we lived in the city, even in Maine, it'd feature a rather low quality of life in comparison to small towns, suburban settings and outright rural areas.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:17 am

Ryan: That is true. But I still like it. It's still nice here in Maine. I wouldn't wanna live anywhere else.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:32 am

John:I'd still like to live in Antarctica. Buuuut most of my problems with warmer places like Maine are fixed thanks to my bee suit. ^ ^ I just wanna see pretty Northern Lights and have irregular day and night cycles.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:38 am

Ryan: I know you do. But it would always be so cold in Antarctica.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:39 am

John:Yep. Not that I ever really go out. Plus there's always be snow and fresh water to drink. And I wouldn't need a fridge for my food.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:43 am

Ryan: yeah, just bury it in the backyard. <.<
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:48 am

John:Yep. I remember back with my parents I'd just leave my drinks in the garage during the winter and they'd be ice-cold. ^ ^ At least your ideal place to live is attainable and reasonable, though. I don't think many people wanna live in a frozen wasteland.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:49 am

Ryan: Well if it were with you, I'd live in a frozen wasteland. I'm sure it could work out somehow or other.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:55 am

John:Oh I'm sure it could if I bunch of scientists in the arctic can. I really wish I were super rich and a genius so that I could make a live-able settlement there. Agree to let scientists stay in the settlement and such, maintain neutrality since an Antarctic country would be dependent on the others to be sustained...though eventually I think it could become independent through mini-biomes and stuff within domes.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:21 am

Ryan: Yeah you said that before about that place.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:43 am

John;Did I? Oh well.
Waiter:*comes back* Dessert then? You certainly ate a lot...*gives John his debit card back since the food was charged after they made their orders*
John: Nah, this gigantic milkshake will suffice. *looks to Ryan* So, you ready to go?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:51 am

Ryan: Yeah, let's go home.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:14 am

~Home~

John:Well, that was a nice detour from our daily routine. Um, this is random, but I'm curious, what would you do if I died?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:49 am

Ryan: Cry for probably a few minutes or so then cry some more at your funeral and then sorely miss you for a week or two. Probably have a weird dream or two about you still being with me then I miss you some more and get over it. At least that's how I was about my father figure. Minus the funeral part cuz I was at school during his funeral, i think.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:00 am

John:And maybe pray you don't get into any more social situations with strangers, right? Still wondering if I should take myself out before I get too old. I don't wanna get checked for prostate cancer every year, I don't wanna get old, I don't wanna have people remembering that I got old or was ever old...hm.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:17 am

Ryan: Why? As long as you have a healthy and active life, you should be fine.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next