Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 36 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:42 pm

John:Eh?.? But this is a sandbox game. It just has more roleplaying elements than the others.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 36 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Ryan: i know it's a sandbox game. I'm building a massive mansion with is. Though now that I think about it, the mansion's not exactly sprawling like a normal one. Huh.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:57 pm

John:Yeah...of course, the one in the stories just has a bunch of maids in it, right? Otherwise it'd just have a few people in it like Fierce and Gentle.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Ryan: Yeah. Everything's packed into three buildings with a long walkway between them all. I rmember I was gonna have a third Battle Manor that would be more like a little mini village with small houses for all the maids and main mansion would be this big house mansion and such. Never did get around to doing that though. I like this one though, it's neater.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:49 pm

John:Hm, maybe we could try re-creating all of Lore in TUG, eh? ^ ^u
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Ryan: Well that would certainly be a task. it's been so long, I hardly remember what's in there.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:03 pm

John:We'll just re-create it how we want it to look like right now, then, combining that with what we remember.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Ryan: Well alright then, John. We'll do that.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:09 pm

John:I'll just let Brandt's place be integrated into this, since I'm basically finished and have to move on to build Zera's house anyway.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Ryan: Okay, we can do that then.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:18 am

John:So...oh yeah, what kind of class-role do you play in TUG again? ^ ^u
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:26 am

Ryan: Kind of a warrior? I don't really do magic.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:31 am

John:Fair enough. Do you make your own weapons?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:38 am

Ryan: I have tons of them in my tree fort. Do you want any or something?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:48 am

John:Nah, was just curious about your play style and stuff. Maybe we should go out to eat now?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:53 am

Ryan: It's up to you if you wanna go.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:54 am

John:Well the question is if you're hungry or not. I'm always ready to eat some good food. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:58 am

Ryan: Well I'm never hungry. So let's just go.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:03 am

John:Oh...well okay.

~Restaurant, meals delivered to the table already~

John:*drinking a milkshake* Boy, it still impresses me at how little there's to do in life once you're retired. Well, if you aren't the traveling sort, anyway. If this were a video game, I'd pay someone to take it off my hands. Maybe even a salary to keep it away from me. Nice graphics, procedurally generated story, a 13-year tutorial followed by 4 to 8 years of learning your class before spending eight or more hours a day doing boring shit with a for people you probably dislike. I don't understand how people can be alright with living that way. *munches on a chicken breast*
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:13 am

Ryan: To each his own, you know. Some people just like devoting their lives to their work. Like Colonel Sanders. *sips his soft drink*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am

John:Well that's one way to look at it. Pretty sure people devote their lives to obtaining money so they can buy things they don't really need.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:28 am

Ryan: Yeah. Most people even devote their lives to make money to buy super expensive things too. Like sports cars or something. That always makes me ask what they would do once they obtained said material possession? Are they done living at that point? Their ultimate goal was that car or house, so what would be next for them?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:37 am

John:They make up another goal, that's all. That's the life of your typical consumer. They "live" from goal to goal, rather than living a life. People should be more imaginative about how they tackle life than just setting themselves up for an 8+ hour job.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:40 am

Ryan: Yeah. Like traveling the world and such. It's always nice to hear of people like that. A shame people don't do that much these days. Now traveling the world is all just a big expensive commercial thing.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:42 am

John:It's also a hassle with the heavy security. They'd strip people naked if they could. Paranoid bastards. >,>
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next