Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 38 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:23 am

John:Old age will still come...plus the longer you postpone it the harder it hits, I'm sure. It's just a natural body function for it to fall apart in such a way.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 38 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:31 am

Ryan: I know, but it's still a long way to go. You shouldn't kill yourself when you just start getting wrinkles and such. They'll charge me with murder.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:47 am

John:Pfft. They've got ways of determining murder and suicide apart. Signs of struggle, drugs in my body to keep me asleep or knocked out, the angle of the shot taken, stuff like that. They'd know it wasn't you.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:51 am

Ryan: Well alright. Do you want me to call the police to pick up your body after your suicide or what?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:58 am

John:Just report that I'm missin'. I'll just do it in a subtle location in the woods or something. I give five to ten years before I do it, though.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:03 am

Ryan: just remember to be courteous enough to kiss me one last time before you out yourself.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:07 am

John:Oh? How romantic. M'kay, sure. ^ ^ *starts heading back to the computer room* A shame they still haven't figured out immortality and stuff. >,> I'd happily stick around then. Of course overpopulation would get even worse.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:11 am

Ryan: Yeah. Especially since men never lose their ability to have kids. i wonder why that is though? That's just so strange.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:12 am

John:Their bodies wouldn't be able to naturally have kids. Without a c-section the baby would tear them apart, or demand too much of their bodies during growth in the belly.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 am

Ryan: I meant why they can still keep making kids.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:17 am

John:Derp. Well, men don't have to worry about bearing the kid or anything. So it doesn't matter in their case.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:43 am

Ryan: I guess so. It's probably another evolutionary thing too. From back when men had barbed penises and woman always got themselves into orgies with several men.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:47 am

John:Strange how we lost barbed penises when we need them most right now with all this overpopulation crap. >,>
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:51 am

Ryan: no, the barb was for when it was okay to have orgies and such. We lost them when monogamy was invented apparently.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:55 am

John:Well we'll lose'em soon enough since marriage is a lot less popular than it used to be and divorces are still more popular than marriages. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:59 am

Ryan: Exactly. I think it's better if couples just live together anyway and if they start fighting, they can break up. No marriage means no headaches.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:25 am

John:Yeah. No idea why gays fought for that right so hard. It's a religious practice anyway. Gays know they'd be going to hell.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:55 am

Ryan: Well unlike us, humans are bent on the idea that marriage is the ultimate form of love and trust. If you ask me, marriages are divorce headaches waiting to happen.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:17 am

John:Yeah. If people want the ultimate form of love and trust, they should talk to BDSM couples. They're sick in the head, but those weirdos know a thing or two about trusting their partner to remain calm while letting their husband or wife torture them.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:27 am

Ryan: Exactly. Especially in a full body leather suit. Those things are just terrifying.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:39 am

John:I mean, what's the meaning in marriage if you can just back out of it? I think people should be forced to stick with it if they commit. People take all the wrong things seriously.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:42 am

Ryan: Well there's certain sects of religion that forbid divorce and divorce is already complicated enough. it's not like people can sign off their own marriages and be done with it. there's property that needs to be split up and such.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:52 am

John:Still, it shouldn't even be possible. It's their own damned faults. It was a decision meant to either prove to everyone you're a good judge of character and are trustworthy, or you're screwed until one of you dies.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:54 am

Ryan: Yeah. Then you realize the line "Till death do us part" is really a goal. *giggles*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:18 pm

John:Yeah, if you really screwed up your decision and just want it to be over.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next