Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 39 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Ryan: Mhm. So gladd we're together. You're probably the only person i could ever talk to like this. It's kinda nice.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 39 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:34 pm

John:^ ^ *hugs him* Aw, dat's so cuuute. But yeah, you're probably right. Most people would tell you it's wrong to think this way. =.=
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:41 pm

ryan: That is certainly true. nothing wrong with thinking the way we do. That's just what makes us smart.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:49 pm

John:Well...it makes us perceptive. I think 'smart' is a little too much, but maybe it makes us smart, I dunno.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:10 am

Ryan: Well it makes us more perceptive, doesn't it?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:16 am

John:Yeah. Doesn't say too much since your average person's only worried about how much money they're making and how much useless junk they can buy with it.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:29 am

Ryan: Yeah. Like a gaming computer to play a free to play game. I mean honestly, if you're gonna pour thousands of dollars into an internet machine you might as well pony up the forty to sixty on new games. it's only fair.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:31 am

John:I thought you were gonna start talking about piracy. ^ ^u You're right though. It's mostly just kids pirating games though, n money and all that.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:38 am

Ryan: I'd love to go on about piracy, but I don't like arguing over things I can't properly argue over. *shrugs*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:43 am

John:Gotta say, really proud of all the bread-food and cheese-wheels we have, even if it isn't copious amounts, I love it. I'd also like to express how happy I am that we aren't one of those annoying couple with lame terms of endearment and stuff. And not advertising it for all to see. >,> Well we ort of do via vlogging but whatever.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:50 am

Ryan: I did hold your arm during that meet up at E3, but only cuz I just felt like it. >.> But yeah, I don't really feel cumfy calling you dear or honey all the time.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:52 am

John:Yeah...though in large crowds I'd prefer one of us to be holding the other's arm. Getting separated and lost would be terrible.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:05 am

Ryan: yeah that is certainly true. Especially for me who would probably break down and cry over something like that happening.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:09 am

John:Yeah. But we both had friends there who would've helped. Your fans, of course.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:25 am

Ryan: yeah that's true. but not too many people know you like they know me.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:27 am

John:Well that's true. I'm sure most of your viewers have seen me though. Audiences tend to follow LPers very closely. So should we play a game together or something?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:58 am

Ryan: I guess we could do like a co-op thing at some point. A lot of people suggest doing that anyway.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:59 am

John: Yeah, I figured. Horror maps? *chuckles* Nah...maybe Portal or just a sandbox game. Simulating living in a different world is always fun.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:01 am

Ryan: Nah, sandbox game would require some kind of story. Anyone can play those all the time and record them, but there'd be no tangible ending.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:08 am

Well I mean LPers I like did stuff like Drunk Minecraft. Never a story, they just fucked around, doing certain objectives. If we did TUG though, maybe? I mean there's lore in the game, and we could discover interesting stuff, I dunno. We should save the horror stuff for Halloween though. As for other co-op games...there are a few platformers, a bunch of puzzle games...but I hate puzzle games. Like Portal.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Ryan: I also hate platformers. But I see your point. We can just screw around in TUG if you really want to.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:16 pm

John:You know it. Though I dunno if your fans might be bored of us doing that? We could let them play with us after we've laid out some objectives, maybe.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Ryan: Well it's not like I've ever recorded footage of it an put it on youtube.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:07 am

John;Really? Why not? It's a fantastic dream-game.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:09 am

Ryan: I haven't brought myself to record it is all.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next