Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War - Page 2 Empty Re: Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:26 am

Andrew: No idea. And basically this.
A portal appears right next to him and he sticks his arm through it to tap on Kara's shoulder from behind.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War - Page 2 Empty Re: Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

Post by Zephyr Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:28 am

Kara: Erm...*nervously squirms away from his hand* That's kinda creepy actually. *to Marcus* Hey, I don't think they allow pets in the school!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:30 am

Marcus: They do if you are training to be a ranger. Gwen is more than a pet.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:31 am

Drake: Besides, that's not a kitten, that's a cub. Dingus. *looks out the window*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:35 am

Izzy cracks his shield by hitting just the right spot.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:38 am

(a tall, gaunt man in a black suit with a white shirt and no tie, and quickly takes a swig from his flask)
Ray: Hello class my name is Ray Veron I'm you're teacher etcetera etcetera. Any questions? No good. Let's start with today's lesson. ... *sighs, and produces a tablet, and brings up a seating chart of the classroom, then taps the desk in which Jenghas is sitting*
(Jenghas' desk electrocutes him, not enough to cause harm, but enough to wake him up)
Jenghas: Augh! Wha-who-where?!
Ray: No sleeping in class. First warning. Okay, now on to today's lesson...
(later, after class, the rest of the students filter out of the room)
Jenghas: This is the year I embark on my neverending mass-murdering spree...
Kara: Eh heheh...it's not that bad! ^ ^U
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:41 am

Drake: Dunno why that girl punched my shoulder like she did. I only corrected her.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:44 am

Marcus: I've seen her in my class. Who is she?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:45 am

Kara*to Drake*: Well, you did insult her... you called her a "dingus".
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:52 am

Drake: Because she is. She called that guy's therapy animal a kitten when it's a cub.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:53 am

Kara: Yeah, but you should expect someone to get mad if you insult them like that. It doesn't matter if they are one or not.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:54 am

Marcus:  She's not a therapy animal you moron. Everyone in my ranger class has an animal companion.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:55 am

Drake: You said she was more than a pet, so I thought she was a service animal! I'm sorry!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:05 am

Izzy walks over and smiles at Marcus as she checks out Gwen.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:09 am

Kara: Well anyway, Drake, after school, Jenghas and I usually go to this arcade by our house. Wanna join us?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:18 am

Drake: Sure, I guess. I was just gonna head home to see my sisters anyway.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:49 am

Outside of the classroom, yammering can be heard slowly growing in volume from some distance down the hall. It sounds like a one-sided conversation. Or perhaps someone talking to themselves. Whoever they are they are certainly excited, but most of what they say is inaudible. Occasionally their voice bursts with enthusiasm, making a few words very clear. It isn't until they're just outside of the classroom that the other side of the conversation can be heard.

The responding voice is rather husky but clearly female.

Makon: And I was like, "The only woman I love is my sister, sorry!" And then she just gave me this weird look like I said something gross and left.
Zera: Gee, I wonder why?
Makon: I know! Weird, right? Anyway, then I...oh cool, we made it on time! And there's some seats we can take together! *hugs her*
Zera: *pats his back, scanning the room, returns her patting hand to a pocket* Hm. Yeah. I hope you'll know how to keep quiet during the lectures. *heads to an empty seat near the others*
Makon:What if I...head out or something? School's kinda boring. *sits at the desk next to hers*
Zera: Then we get to wear cuffs until phys ed. Our parents love you and all, but you can't fail another year just because of your impulsiveness.
Makon: Fiiiiine. I'll sleep through class then. *puts his head down in his arms, almost immediately falling asleep*
Zera: Peace at last. *sighs, then looks at the clock* Um...*shakes Makon awake* We're like an hour late.
Makon: Whaaaa...? *blinks, rubbing his eyes*
Zera: We're late.
Makon: Er, well...
Zera: Look, I'm just gonna get our homework or something. Don't worry about it. *leaves*
Makon: *downcast* Okay...*perks up, looking at the others* Hi! I'm Makon! ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:40 am

Kara: Hello Makon! My name is Kara! 
Jenghas: Myeh. 
Kara: And that's my brother, Jenghas...
Ray: *to Makon and Zera* Y'know, I usually electrocute for tardiness, but this is....advanced tardiness. Do you have a note or something?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:22 am

Zera: Ohhh...oh. Um.
Makon: Hi Kara and Jenkins!
Zera: I...uh...no. We'll probably have to deal with whatever punishment comes with this.
Makon: So what kind of stuff can you guys do?.?
Zera: He has a tendency to disappear and wander around the city so I had to find him and that took a while. Sooo what's the advanced punishment?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Razorshell Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Marcus and Izzy head to the archery range for the class.
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Wiggles Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:46 pm

Andrew: Well, I just screwed up a first impression.
Jessica: *Pats Andrew's back* Eh, it's okay. There's always someone else.
Darth Wiggles
Darth Wiggles
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:30 pm

Ray: Well, uh...to be honest, I may just ramp up the voltage and shock you. I dunno, I kinda like doing it. *touches a few buttons on his tablet, and sends shocks to Zera and Makon's desks*
Jenghas: Also it's...Jenghas. Not Jenkins. 
Kara: I think we should go before any more electrocutions happen...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Makon: Wait, wha- *yelps upon behind shocked* Wewww!
Zera:Gah! =.= Ugh, god frickin'...I'm not going to ask why the desks are rigged to shock people. Nope. *shakes her head*
Makon: That was unpleasant, yep. Soooo Jennnnghas, okay! Also yes, I think we should definitely go! *gets up, slinging his bag over his shoulder*
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Kara: Say, do you guys wanna come with us to the arcade down the street? Jenghas and Drake and I are going!
Jenghas: Hey, why are you inviting more people? I already had trouble adjusting to Drake going! Er, no offense...
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Makon: Sure!
Zera: May- okay. *shrugs* Why not, I don't think we've got anything else to do after school.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next