Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

3 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War - Page 24 Empty Re: Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

Post by Zephyr Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Kara: Please? Just make sure that idiot hasn't fallen off the plane. I heard a bunch of thumps and stuff now it's silent.

Zemir: That was some trick using your dagger to block the lightning. It won't work again.
Jenghas: How about this? *throws his dagger right at Zemir*
(Zemir blows the dagger back with a gust of wind, and it stabs into Jenghas' shoulder)
Jenghas: Argh! Crap, I didn't think of that...*gets back on his feet, and charges at Zemir again, but gets blown back onto his back*
Zemir: You're thinking of transforming into a werewolf now, probably. Ray told me you were a werewolf. It's not going to matter. A wet dog is as easy to fry as a fool with a sword.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War - Page 24 Empty Re: Lore Reboot Again: World Demon War

Post by Arcus Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:53 pm

Auri: Oh, alright. *goes out of the door and climbs up onto the top* Jenghas! You! *breathes a pure magic beam at Zemir*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:15 pm

(Zemir ducks, and forces a wall of high-pressure wind around the top of the plane, creating a sort of barrier with only him and Jenghas inside)
Zemir: This is between me and Jenghas, little girl. *shoots another bolt of lightning at Jenghas, but he rolls out of the way*
Jenghas: *takes his dagger out of his shoulder* It's okay, Auri. I can take this nerd.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Auri: How dare you, I am not little!
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Zemir: Would you kindly stay quiet while I destroy your friend, and crash this plane? You are quite annoying. *gets ready to launch another lightning bolt at Jenghas*
Jenghas: Here we go! *charges at Zemir*
(Jenghas manages to avoid the lightning bolt, and swings at Zemir, but his skin grows a mineral/geode-like sheen and the attack deflects right off of him)
Jenghas: Eh?! What the hell?
Zemir: *his skin goes back to normal* Did I forget to mention that Ray gave me a demon thrall? This one turns my flesh to stone to weaken physical attacks, and in some cases, deflect them. *smirks* This is hopeless for you.
Jenghas: Hm. Think so, eh? I'll kill you, no matter what demon thrall you have lodged up in your asshole!
Zemir: ....that's...not where they go.
Jenghas: I don't care! *runs at Zemir again*
Zemir: This tired attack again? Easily countered! *launches a lightning bolt at Jenghas, while also activating his thrall's power for good measure*
(Jenghas holds his greatsword straight into the air, catching the lightning like a lightning rod, then stabs Zemir in the gut, so powerfully that it goes through his stony skin, and the electricity passes through Jenghas into Zemir, filling him with electricity)
Jenghas: Hnnrah! *cleaves his greatsword deep into Zemir's chest through his shoulder, slicing into his lung and heart, killing him*
(the storm quickly dissipates)
Jenghas: Hm. How shocking.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Auri: Yay! You did it! ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:58 pm

(A small humanoid demon pops out of Zemir's body)
demon: You! Don't kill me, please! I can be your thrall! I can give you the power he had!
Jenghas: Um...is really the time? We're kind of crashing right now.
demon: Make you hard as stone! Won't get hurt, stabbed! Live longer!
Jenghas: Fine, whatever! Sounds awesome!
demon: Yessum! *runs over, and jumps up to Jenghas, and lodges himself into Jenghas' knife wound*
Jenghas: Agh, what the hell?!
demon: I gotta get in somehow! Would you prefer I go in through your mouth?
Jenghas: *activates his hardening power briefly* Fuck, whatever. Let's go see how Kara and Drake are keeping us from dying. *goes over to the door*

Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:35 pm

Drake: Shit, this engine being blown really isn't helping the landing process any bit >,<
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Kara: Okay, landing gear's down, um...seatbelts, everyone!
Jenghas: Hey, killed that guy that was making the storm. Hey uh...Gentle, can I get some of those healing bullets?
Kara: Save those for after we crash-land!
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:44 pm

Gentle: Yeah sure, I can heal you up peachy keen. *holds onto the sofa in the lounge area*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:55 pm

Jenghas: *sits down into a chair* So what do we do if they arrest us or something?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Gentle: I'll call my dad and he'll pull a few strings. Don't worry.
Auri: Dad does illegal things?
Gentle: Nothing's illegal if you have a lot of money and friends in high places.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:04 am

Jenghas: That still seems illegal and shit. Oh well, it's for the fate of the world so I'll let it slide.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:06 am

Auri: Rich people are all shady as hell. And I'm related to quite a few. *crosses her arms* Hmpf.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:13 am

Jenghas: I whole-heartedly agree. It's why I don't trust 'em.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:27 am

Gentle: Hey! We just have lots of money.
Auri: Yeah, you all just grow big huge money cocks and swing them around at everybody thinking you own the place.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:12 am

(the plane lands on the runway, extremely bumpily and screeches to a halt)
Jenghas: Why didn't we get Arcturus to teleport us again...?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Auri: She's busy overseas at the moment.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:35 pm

(later, after being bailed out of prison)
~Outside the Frostvale Police Department Headquarters~
Jenghas: That was unnecessary. Why did they give only me a cavity search? Q.Q
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Auri: No idea.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:04 pm

Jenghas: So where do we go now?
Kara: I dunno... I know what the building in my vision looks like, but I don't know where it is. This is a big city...
Jenghas: Crap. Think we should split up?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:07 pm

Fierce: Never split a party!
Drake: Fierce, stop playing those wyrm fighter games.
Fierce: But I like 'em! >,<
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:13 pm

Jenghas: We'd cover more ground that way, though.

(later, wandering through the back alleys of Frostvale)
Kara: I can't believe you talked us into this...it's a terrible idea!
Jenghas: Trust me, it's great. While the Battle sisters are scouting the richer areas, what they know. But we know the slums for sure! *hugs Kara around the neck*
Kara: Please let go of me.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:39 am

Auri: Are the slums always so...run down?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:43 am

Jenghas: Pretty much, yeah. I figure they're the same everywhere. But don't be fooled-the people here have hearts of gold! Except for that guy puking in the gutter. He sucks.
(a stout and wide cloaked figure waddles out of an alley to greet the travelers)
figure: Hello, yes! Tourists in Frostvale, eh?
Jenghas: Oh, great. Listen buddy, we don't want any-
figure: Care for a drinking contest?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next