Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 9 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 9 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Razorshell Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:21 pm

Marcus:*chuckles* Really Ryan that old joke?
Razorshell
Razorshell
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 9 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Ryan: It's a recurring thing on my streams anyway. Everyone watching knows that. There's also "That's what he said" and "that's what elderly man said" jokes.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:22 pm

John:No more questions?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Ryan: I'm just not reading the chat right now.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri May 24, 2013 12:17 pm

~Later, with John being around the livingroom/kitchen/dining area~

John:Well, they're all gone! ^ ^ With minimal destruction to property and loss of life! Incredible. And there's still quite a bit of food left around. Awesome. *dips a bread stick into sauce and tears half of it away with his mouth*
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri May 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Ryan: Well it was fun seeing all our old friends. Wouldn't you at least agree that it was nice seeing them? Though, sadly, Andrew never showed up. *looks sad*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri May 24, 2013 12:38 pm

John: I guess it was okay...and Wiggles'll either be late, dead, or not show up at all, none of which are horrifically bad. We all know he's suffering from latent psychopathy anyway. Might wanna talk to him online and ask him why he didn't come around though. *munch munch* At least the more successful of our friend showed up. Certainly something to brag about.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri May 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Ryan: Yeah that's true. And my stream absolutely loved him so that worked out too. All in all, it certainly was a great day. All our hard work certainly paid off.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri May 24, 2013 12:43 pm

John:Mhm, tons of food. That was my goal for today and that totally worked. And 2/3rds of your friends showed up too. I knew between Wiggles and Razor one wouldn't show. Or both. I figured both.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri May 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Ryan: Honestly, Iw as sure if anyone could make it, but at least two of them showed up.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri May 31, 2013 1:09 am

John:Yeah. Makes me wonder what happened with Wiggles. Oh well. *sighs, drinking from a water bottle* At least I didn't completely fuck up the whole thing, and more importantly got your streaming stuff done. Having those two talk about their jobs is bound to help garner viewers. *thunder rumbles outside, followed by heavy downpour* Oh good. I love a good storm. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 am

Ryan: I'm not exactly sure how that will garner viewers. Do you mean that all those 3,000 people that attended my stream are gonna tell their friends about me and stuff? And yeah, i do love the rain. Especially in anime. Then that just shows the animators' explicit attention to detail. And I just love looking at rain in anime in general. And real life is great too. Especially the after rain. Where everything is just wet and water's dripping from high places and making such gentle little splashes in the puddles below.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri May 31, 2013 1:33 am

John:Yeah, them telling their friends. Having an exclusive interview or AMA'll do that. Getting the most up-to-date news before more mainstream news sources and all. The after-rain is nice. The humidity that follows is alright provided it's still cool outside. Then you have a nice, thin mist.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri May 31, 2013 1:38 am

Ryan: Yeah the mist always feels nice. i remember the first time i ever felt a mist. it was waiting at a water park and it felt so strangely wet and cold to me. It was the strangest sensation i ever felt.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri May 31, 2013 2:26 pm

John:Still gotta say the strangest sensation I've ever felt is when a part of my body falls asleep...*dips a handful of breadsticks into sauce, biting off the sauce-covered ends* Mmmm. I'm so glad we did this. Guess tomorrow'll be back to playing video games as usual though. Pity.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri May 31, 2013 2:30 pm

Ryan: yeah that is a pity. but it's life. And I do need to sit down for another recording session anyway.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri May 31, 2013 2:39 pm

John:Really?.? Oh right. Another streaming session or is it strictly recording for a youtube post?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri May 31, 2013 2:44 pm

Ryan: I'll be recording for youtube. Though livestreaming a youtube recording session might be fun.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri May 31, 2013 3:01 pm

John:Yeah....though I thought you already did that?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri May 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Ryan: Nah, that was just for funsies. I would have recorded pokemon, but we all just ended up playing elder scrolls, which is still fine and dandy.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri May 31, 2013 11:35 pm

John:Might as well do stream recording so your fans can interact and stuff. Make the stream more interesting.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri May 31, 2013 11:36 pm

Ryan: I guess so. Streams are always fun. but still a bitch to set up anyway.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:55 pm

John:Well I could set it up for you, I've done it before. Wouldn't have fancy graphics but you'd have the portrait in the bottom corner of the screen, and all the other basic things. You'd need a graphic designer for the fancy stuff like borders and overlays.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Ryan: Well i've never really needed any of that stuff though. i guess I could use them for some things.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:08 pm

John:Figured. Streams aren't hard to setup until you wanna get fancy with them. Or have fancy youtube videos....well, I suppose it's rather late. Long day with that "party"...oh wait! ^ ^ *opens up the freezer, pulling out a tray with very large frozen pops with chopped fruit frozen into them* Omnomnom....erm, these are frozen fruit shake pops, and they're amazing. e.e I mean, I was making them for the party and forgot all about them. Boy I love forgetting things sometimes. I wish I was making more money from my business up in Canada. I'd install some kind of drink fountain here. Like a purified water fountain, or a root beer fountain....
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next