Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 17 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:52 pm

John:*chuckles* Right. Well I dunno what sorts of people you'd find attractive. *drinks his slushy* e.e So amazing. So how was that conference? Anything cool mentioned?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 17 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Ryan: There's gonna be character customization as well clothes you can purchase and accessories that add to your pokemon's stats that can be won from enemy trainers or sometimes pokemon. But it being an MMO, of course the customization's gonna be part of it.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:02 pm

John:Oh, cool. Sounds like they're doing really well with it. I imagine it took them forever to do all the graphics for the game. There's like a thousand pokemon and many more abilities than that. They could get away with anything financially. A subscription fee with micro-transaction stuff...so much they could do.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Ryan: Yeah but the subscription fee would go down the toilet until they let if be free.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:12 pm

John:Well it'd be like WoW except people actually wanted this MMO. I think a lot of people would pay a ton of money to have a PokeMMO since it'd be the most unique MMO ever.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Ryan: Well that is true and I could afford a subscription but it's just so stupid to me.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:39 pm

John;Yeah, they'll probably do what everyone else is doing with a cosmetic item mall for micro-transactions and stuff.

~An hour or so later~

John:Alright, guess we're hot enough that taking a dip in the pools on the ship would be nice. *buys another slushy from a beach-waiter* Ready to go?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Ryan: Yeah let's get going.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:14 pm

~A week later a day or so before the dating anniversary and a day or so after the cruise, in the computer room, perhaps just starting a stream where they talk about the cruise~

John:So...have you uploaded the trip to youtube already?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Ryan: Yeah, I'm gonna be releasing all the vlogs and such over the week. I just put up the first vlog video today though.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:28 pm

John:Cool...can't wait to see how they react. *eats a breadstick* Oh god, that's so good. e.e *turns his computer on* Oh right....anniversary's tomorrow....hmmmm....I mean, I got you something, it's just I'm so glad tomorrow'll be coming around, finally. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Ryan: And yes, i even did a little announcement for my next LP while in my fancy schmancy dress. I don't suppose you heard me do all that. I just figured since I looked nice, I'd give my fans something ncie to look forward to.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:43 pm

John:Oh, nice. I bet they're gonna ask you all about your cruise in a stream. Gonna be so awesome. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Ryan: yeah, that's why I'm setting up for a stream now. So i can have a chat with my viewers while playing some games, i guess. I dunno what though.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:49 pm

John:Eh, just something random, I guess. I'm sure it doesn't matter.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:43 pm

Ryan: i guess I'll just play minecraft.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:45 pm

John:Or any clones of it like Yogventures, or TUG, or something like that. Or an Elder Scrolls game, I mean there's a bunch of stuff.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Ryan: Hm, you know what, i think I'll play yogventures instead. So yeah. *starts up the game as well as the stream*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:51 pm

John:I don't get why Sarge raved about that game. The developer had no idea how to handle money and the outcome wasn't that great. Only thing that makes it fun is having custom adventures. For a while I thought the kickstarter was just a big ripoff, but it turns out he actually pulled through.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Ryan: Yeah it is pretty neat to explore and stuff.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:21 pm

John:Anyone there yet?.? I'd like to know when I should shut up ^ ^u
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Ryan: There's about a hundred people on. They're just enjoying our conversation. ^ ^ And saying-slash-spamming "hi" to you. Why not me? Rude chat.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:44 pm

John:I guess it's because like in a lot of other streams, side-people are like photobombers, a rogue element that just pops in and out whenever it pleases, unlike the streamer, who is almost always there. Most of the time they're funny though. Me? Eh, not so much.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Ryan: Well you're my boyfriend, so that pretty much makes you like second to me in terms of the fanbase here.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:52 pm

John:Really? Well cool. ^ ^ I know at least some in your fanbase tune into me and Path's podcasts and streams too, though I think they mostly end up muting him. He can be kinda retarded.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next