Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 10 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:11 pm

Ryan: Well where would we put one of those things in the kitchen though? I mean, it sounds really costly.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 10 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:18 pm

John:Exactly, that's a big part of why we don't have one. Though I think making the water dispenser on our fridge be much more effective at purifying water might not be so difficult.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Ryan: yeah, that shouldn't be too hard to do. Just get a water filter and we'll be good to go.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:31 pm

John:Yeah, but it'll be an expensive one, because I was really pure water...but anyway, yeah. *bites off a chunk of the flavored ice* Incredibly healthy stuff. 

So sometime later with the Pokemon MMO closing in on its release, John and Ryan recieve an invitation(actually, just Ryan, but a call later and John gets to go as well, since they want Ryan's publicity) to go on a cruise. They wanted any reasonably popular streamers and youtubers to come on the cruise. Technically Ryan wasn't too popular or anything, but the connection with Marcus on the show was enough to net an invitation.

So we cut to finally coming to their room which is an exterior balcony suite, which means it has a view of the ocean. The wind gently entering the room since the door to the balcony is opened.

John:*hops onto the bed* Been a loooong time since I've been on a cruise. Not much has changed, unfortunately. >,>
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Ryan: Well I'm sure it hasn't for you. But for me, being on this cruise is total bragging rights to my folks. ^ ^ We should take lots of pictures to send to my mommy back home.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:37 pm

John:Well...not too many that include me, I hope. I remember when me and my parents went cruising me spent at least 10% of the cruise, maybe 15% taking pictures. It was madness. =.= I wonder how much pokemon-themed stuff'll be on this cruise? Maybe some exclusive pokemon? Or maybe just a bunch of boring info for you to report on, since this really isn't a promotional event.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Ryan: Probably some boring info like "You'll get this kind of pokemon this way" or "Here's the world you can explore!". Stuff like that.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:51 pm

John:Yeah. Oh well. Maybe you could ask if they could give you something to give away on your stream. Hm. So since you're on a cruise ship for the first time ever or something, anything you wanna check out? There are performances and stuff in the theatre tonight, we can go into the hot tubs, maybe get something to eat...stuff like that. The rest is too social...though it could be good footage for a vlog or something.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Ryan: I'm not even sure. But I think i want to explore the place for a bit.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:07 pm

John:Alright, well I might as well go with you. We can enjoy the balcony later. Right now you might wanna take pictures of...I dunno, the Statue of Liberty or something before we set sail? *shrugs* Not that neither of us have seen it, it's just something people tend to take pictures of for some reason.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Ryan: nah, i'd rather I take pictures of the ocean. but let's enjoy the balcony while we're here.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:55 pm

John:M'kay. *goes over to their room's balcony, sitting in the chair and looking across the bay and to the city* My parents were always so cheap. >,> Not spending the extra cash to have a nice view like this. Oh! That reminds me, apparently there was a camera near one of these kinds of rooms, and a couple was caught having sex on the balcony. It was brought up during a love and marriage game show where a couple tried figuring out how well they knew each other.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Ryan: Well uh....Glad we don't do that kinda stuff. Hehehe..... >///>
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:09 pm

John:Peheh. ^ ^u Of course. Eh...but yeah...um, so where are you gonna prefer to eat? fancy Dining Hall or the buffet? The dining hall has the traditional dining experience with the appetizers and the tasty bread, all personally made. The buffet has a nice view and all you can eat. Though I think the only things worth eating there are the desserts. The rest is alright, I'm just a little paranoid about so many people being around the food. I tend to get sick on vacations. =.=
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Ryan: Well I never like buffets because all the people make me uncomfortable. I guess we'll just go the high horse route on this thing. *puts his hands on his hips*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:18 pm

John:Cool. I love the Dining Hall if I didn't make that obvious. And on the last day they give everyone as much lobster as they want. e.e Mmmm...anyway, do you drink soda?.? I forgot.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Ryan: i don't really drink soft drinks, but i will drink orange soft drinks if they're available.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:27 pm

John:*shakes his head* They aren't. You'll have to settle for the various fruit juices and flavored water. But good, we'll be saving some money then. I guess if you're ready we can head out.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Ryan: Flavored water? Cool! ^ ^ Yeah, let's go.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:50 pm

John:Kay. *gets up and exits the door* Make sure you've got your pass card on you. Wouldn't want you locked out of the room if you have to go back for something. Then I again I recall that if we ever went on a cruise we'd always be traveling together anyway...hm. Still.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Ryan; So what? you want me to hug your arm or something? *puts his pass card in his pocket*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:04 pm

John:Of course not. ^ ^u I was just debating whether or not it even mattered if you had your card since I'd have a room card on me anyway. I guess yours would be useful if you wanted to buy souvenirs or something though.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Ryan: How would me having my pass card be useful when it came to souvenirs?.?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:10 pm

John:Oh right. You also pay for stuff using it. It's linked to our debit cards since...yeah. It had to be to be allowed on the cruise. Silly people. Luckily we'll only be charged for a select amount of things, like stuff from the ship's shops. Food is free for the most part though. Unless we go to a gourmet restaurant while we're here.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Ryan: I don't get any gourmet shit. They're just foods with higher price tags.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next