Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 16 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:53 am

yeah, he recorded a bit of his arrival on the cruise and such.

Ryan: *on his laptop* Oh, I see. i'll be sure to bring the camcorder then.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 16 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:04 am

John:Yeah...I dunno if they'll let me go to the conference...then again, they might expect- nah. I guess I'll just wait outside. Just remembered they have those name card thingies to show them and they scan it. They knew some people would bring loved ones and such.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:36 am

Ryan: Yeah. Too bad you can't see it all. I'm sorry John.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:36 am

John:It's fine. I don't really care for press releases and info It'll all be on the internet tomorrow afternoon I'm sure.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:44 am

Ryan: oh of course. Serebii's all over this friggin' thing.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:51 am

John:Yeah, of course. The only thing I don't like is that you guys'll get to play test it tomorrow night. -.- I might not be too into pokemon, but everyone knows a PokeMMO is the best idea ever.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:21 pm

Ryan: yeah and this is something everyone wanted.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:24 pm

John:Yeah, only took'em like 20 years, because they were so cheap about using the internet to do things like this. >,> Well, I'm gonna go to to sleep now...*takes care of hygiene stuff before hopping into his side of the bed* The funny thing about a ship is how it rocks. Initially you're off-balance from the constant rocking, and by the time you get used to it, the land feels like it's rocking when you get home. I never really experienced it, but my parents always complained about it. Imagine feeling seasick on land, eh?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Ryan: Oh it's easy to get seasick on land, but yeah, it's probably not good for a couple of days, I'm sure.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 pm

~Next Day~
John:*sits up a stretches* And I feel like I was hit by a train....ugh. =.=
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Ryan: *awake but still lying down* I slept well. I guess.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:40 pm

John:Right....well I guess you should...well, we should get ready. You wanna have breakfast at the buffet or the dining room? You don't have to dress all fancy for breakfast in the dining room, by the way. No one ever eats down there either. ^ ^u
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Ryan: Well we can go to the dining room again. I've no problem with it.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:30 pm

~Dining Room, already with breakfast~

John:So yeah, I love breakfast the most here. They just ask you what you want instead of giving you a menu. Really lax. *cutting up his pancakes* Maybe we should go to Ben and Jerry's after your little news conference thing.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Ryan: *pouring syrup all over his cut up pancakes* yeah, for me, Ben and Jerry's is a must to see.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 pm

John:Um...this is kind of a silly question, but were you comfortable with the whole kissing thing last night? I mean it was cool and all, but it didn't come off as something that you would really be okay with doing. Yeah, we're in a relationship, but when it comes to stuff like that I figured you would have some reservations about it.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Ryan: Well uh, I was rather nervous about kissing you and even now I can't believe that we actually for realsies kissed last night. But this is a normal part of relationships anyway so the kiss had to happen sooner or later. I mean I always kiss your cheek and all.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:22 pm

John:Yeah. ^ ^u 

~Eh, skip to beach~

John:*sits on a chair is black swim shorts* Ugh. So hot. >,> *takes a long sip from his fruit slushy, which is mixed with coconut, mango, and other torpical juice* Mmm. ^ ^ Only reason I even wanted to get off at all.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Ryan: *sits in a chair next to him in a yellow bikini* Yeah, the slushy's pretty good. *sips his fruit slushy*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:33 pm

John:So yeah, after some of these...eh, I'll go in the pools on the ship. I'd rather not have to deal with all the sand in my hair and stuff. But you can go in the water if you want. First time seeing you in your bikini though, looks nice. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:11 pm

Ryan: Yeah thanks. ^ ^ But I'd rather be with you in the pools though.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:14 pm

John:M'kay. So I guess I don't have to tell you this, but don't get a boner, ok? ^ ^u That'd be interesting...horrible, but interesting if that happened while you wore a bikini.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:36 pm

Ryan: Well as long as you don't do anything funny to me that'll somehow stimulate it, but I don't think I should have to worry.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:38 pm

John:Well if I did anything everyone would be looking at us funny, so I definitely wouldn't do that. =.= But these beaches do allow nudity, so I just figured it might possibly happen.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Ryan: What? Like I'd get a boner from all the ugly naked people.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next