Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 18 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:57 pm

Ryan: Well I'm sure people quite enjoy your voice as much as they enjoy all my funny voices.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 18 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:02 pm

John:Mhm. So what's all on the first bit of the vacation you uploaded, generally speaking?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Ryan: just gave 'em a room tour and explained more in depth why i was there and such.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:16 pm

John:Oh right, right. Cool. Hm...I'll watch the stream so I don't really have to ask, probably should've been doing that form the start. *goes back to his computer, doing so and starting up whatever the best loot whore game is at the time on the other screen*
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Ryan: Yeah, you could watch the stream if you want.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:49 pm

John:Yeah, it's already up on the other monitor. I guess I could play Yogventures with ya on stream though. Hm.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:27 am

Ryan: That's alright, I'm just exploring anyway.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:25 am

John:Good, cuz that's all I wanna do, quests kind suck. *logs into the game* You, I really think Wiggles might've died. I mean, unless he told you why he couldn't come, he's probably dead.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:27 am

Ryan: Yeah, probably dead. Unless I get a text or call or whatever from beyond his grave.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:29 am

John:Heheh, I was thinking he messaged you on facebook or something. Oh well. Would you go to his funeral if they had one? *chuckles* Oh, I really shouldn't like the prospect so much. At all. -.-u
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:38 am

Ryan: Well of course John's a dick. I like him.....No I don't like big dicks...
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:45 am

John:Pehehe. That's funny. I'm not that morally bankrupt. *chuckles* Big dicks. I keep thinking that people saying that kind of stuff don't show up for some reason...no, no one can have any weed, we can only sell in Canada, doesn't matter if your state or province legalized it. We're working on exporting but...well I guess I'd be lying if I said we didn't see any profit in- you know what? Guys, this is isn't my stream, you can ask my friends later since I don't really work with them directly anymore anyway. They could be burning down the growing facility as we speak for laughs. >,>
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:50 am

Ryan: Yeah pretty much. But don't go asking my boyfriend for weed, this is a nice and happy place. Don't need any weed to get happy here.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:52 am

John:That too...some of you thought I was kidding when I said I don't smoke. And I don't. Never needed to. Path always said it was because I'm an idiot, but I'm pretty sure it's just because I don't expect as much as he does. Yep, that's the key to happiness, expect nothing and you'll always get more than you expect.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:59 am

Ryan: Yeah exactly, which is why I never expect anything spectacular from you. But our first kiss was unexpected. ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:02 am

John:^ ^u Well never expecting anything spectacular's....more or less right really, but still. But yeah, the kiss was really surprising for both of us since you were okay with it. Which in retrospect shouldn't be so surprising...
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:04 am

Ryan: Yeah I just never thought kissing was anything like huge and thus thought it was unnecessary for relationships. Yeah go ahead and congratulate us on our kiss. it's not that big an event. It's not like he proposed to me.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:07 am

John:Well it isn't necessary, but it makes it more fun. ^ ^ Although research has suggested it plays an important part in relationships. But yeah... ^ ^u so many fan girls and sarcastic guys going "Aw!" =.= Did we record that?.? I don't think so...or don't remember.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:11 am

Ryan: Record the kiss? No, I didn't have my camera with me at the time. Besides, how could we record an embrace like that if we were alone at the time?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:15 am

John:Eh, I imagine just laying the camera on a nearby bench or something, but it'd be a poor perspective. What about you in your swimmin' clothes? I mean there were some nice beaches.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:17 am

Ryan: Yeah, I recorded some footage from there. I tried keeping the perspective on me during those vlogs. Cuz you know some of them were accepting nudity.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:23 am

John:Yeah, none of the nude people were really attractive. It was mostly women, but still. I'm sure your audience'll love seeing you a bikini. *drinks some water*
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:25 am

Ryan: Whoa, they really wanna see me in a bikini. *chuckles* Youll get to see that footage soon enough, viewers. Soon enough.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:29 am

John:Yeah, I figured when I mentioned the bikini the chat would get excited. It really is cute though. ^ ^ And hopefully tomorrow Ryan'll like the date-anniversary gift I got him. Well, actually it's more than one because there's a lot of stuff that'd be good for our LPer here.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:36 am

Ryan: Yeah, the people need the better quality for their high quality entertainer right here.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next