Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 19 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:38 am

John:Oh yeah, and then there's Ryan in a dress once in a while, which was great too. He looked cute in everything. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 19 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:40 am

Ryan: Yeah you guys'll see my pretty dress soon enough too....No, it's not cross dressing if I can pull it all off without a flaw.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:45 am

John:Then it just turns into a deal where someone says, "who cares if it's sexy?' but I think it's technically crossdressing, but if it works it works. At this point a dress works better for Ryan than a tux anyway.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Ryan: Yeah, I would terrible in a tux. Plus, i never wore one anyway.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:08 pm

John:Looks like they're interested in how your cruise was too but....no real point in answering that since there'd be no substance to your answer. I mean, why explain it to them when you're uploading the cruise anyway right?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Ryan: Yeah, then that's just gonna spoil it all for them. I'll just say right now that the cruise was.....a cruise, more or less. I did enjoy all the ocean and going to some of the islands and such, but there wasn't much to do besides the press stuff that I got invited to the cruise for.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:13 pm

John:Yeah. There was some fun stuff on the side like seeing Ryan dress up and all, food was good, stuff like that. The main thing about it was that it was just different from home. Change of scenery's good sometimes.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Ryan: yeah it is. Plus, it was my first ever cruise, so I really enjoyed that part about it. And I did do interviews with a lot of the guys from game freak that were there too. Although my interviewing skills are completely terrible anyway. Should be nice for you guys to see though.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:24 pm

John;Hm? Didn't know the questions to ask? Or were you just really shy about it?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Ryan: I was just really shy. I had all the important questions written in a little notebook so i had everything. Just....Not good with strangers. You all know that, chat.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:59 pm

John:Still find it funny how you're talking to tons of strangers right now, just not in person. ^ ^u Wish I was there to see you all shy and stuff though. *notices the clock passing midnight* Hm...well, it's technically tomorrow, maybe you want to see what I got you now, then?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Ryan: *brings up the clock on the computer* Oh yeah, yeah, you can bring me my presents.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:11 pm

John:Ok, so one of them...*shows a particularly small, wrapped present on camera* I can't have you unwrap on stream because I think someone would get in trouble. *sets it aside* Although you can unwrap it off-camera so everyone can see, hopefully, your surprise. Um...oh right. *pulls out a large stuffed pikachu from the closet* I got these two things from the cruise, mind you. I talked with a guy keeping people like me out, reasoned that my...uh, "girlfriend" was in there and I wanted to ask about maybe some leftover part of conference favors. Eventually I met up with one of the head-guys, and I asked about the big-ass pikachu they had on display. 

Currently one of a kind, but a lot of people were interested in it, so they're considering maybe mass-producing. I reasoned with the guy and he gave me it, and stamped a small, permanent Nintendo mark on it for authenticity and gave it to the guy running the operation to sign it. *turns the pikachu around and shows the small stamp on its tail with a small signature near the stamp* Means nothing to him, but this'll be worth a lot some decades from now. Actually it's worth a ton now, but still.

Also...*hands a shopping bag to Ryan* Yellow bike shorts! Just because we mentioned it before and thought, "Why not?" No, I'm not suggesting any exercise, he's fine.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Ryan: yeah, probably just fore foreplay. *chuckles and takes out the shorts on camera* Just so you guys can see. I'll unwrap the present with the webcam off though. Don't wanna get in trouble if he's right. So yeah, for my present to you, i gifted you a couple of brand new loot games for you to try out. And if you don't like those, I did get you this though. *leaves the room and comes back a minute later with a small box* It's a brand new watch just for you. i figured you didn't want one, but I thought you'd like it anyway. So uh, yeah everyone, it's officially been a year that my John and I have been dating. That's why we just showered each other with gifts if you couldn't already tell. And no, i will still no kiss him on camera.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:22 pm

John:Heh, foreplay, like we'd...yeah. ^ ^u A watch? M'kay. I tend to like watches. *opens up the box for the pocket watch* Well, it's a pocket watch! Wonderful. I loooves pocket watches. *puts it in his pocket after winding it some* AND it's a manual watch instead of an imitation. Very nice. Loot games're always fun to try out, can't really go wrong with those unless the controls are awkward. Thanks.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Ryan: You're welcome. ^ ^ Glad you like my presents. I bought 'em all with my own money after all.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:33 pm

John:Yeah, definitely quite special...I only had to buy your shorts though. Getting expensive things for free is awesome. ^ ^ ....but you can open your smaller present, just make sure no one on stream sees what it is. And that you don't say what it is. Hopefully your surprise will belie that it is a good present, though.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Ryan: Alright. 8brings the present over and fixes the camera* Yeah, getting a good view into my shirt collar ladies and gentlemen*sits back down when the camera's only focusing on his face* There we go. Okay. *starts unwrapping the present* What kinda super secret of all secret secrets is this, huh? Oh wow! How did you get this? *unwraps it all the way* This is fantastic. I really can't show you guys this after all. but it is really really special.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:40 pm

John:Same way I got the pikachu doll. We'll still be able to play it on LAN since it doesn't have anything to block us from doing that yet. So we can experience the whole thing together. ^ ^ Too bad you can't stream it...hehe, your chat's all asking what it is now.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Ryan: Ummm... Well it's something fun that my boyfriend and I can play together during my off time of recording. ^ ^ Yep.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:33 pm

John:Yeah. It'll be a good time sink since it's a little boring when we're off-stream. Wait, why're we ever off-stream besides sleeping again?.? Not like we have jobs or anything. *chuckles*
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Ryan: Well i do have to record my games and streaming them can cause issues like slow down and such.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:26 pm

John:Right. Oh well. We should make some really tasty food tomorrow. On a different note, Path and my other friends are going to E3 or something in two months and they want me to go with them since it's been years...I kind of agree with that. I might book a flight next month. if I did, would you wanna go? I mean I know you don't know them or anything, but I don't really expect you to talk to them anyway. -.-They're retarded, I dunno how they can function with how much they party. We wouldn't be rooming with them at all, by the way.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Ryan: Well, uh, sure. E3 could be something fun to vlog for my fans.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:43 pm

John:M'kay. Cool. Hope they don't get stupid...I think Path wants to go dressed up in a beer can costume or something. -.- Um, but ok, good. I didn't really wanna go without you. =.=
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next