Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 32 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:39 pm

John:Yep. ^ ^ Besides, I'm sure it'd be a pain for a trap to go on a place like that. =.= So many people asking if you wanna date.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 32 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Ryan: And I doubt I'd get any women interested in me either. =,=
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:10 pm

John:Except femdoms who wanna tie up your balls and hang you upside down with them. Hehehe.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:25 pm

Ryan: Or just like chop them off after we're probably married. Assuming she'd force it on me.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:29 pm

John:Not that you'd mind anyway. Oh, are you still wanting to do that?.? Cuz I forgot.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Ryan: No. I never wanna marry any woman or hang by my balls cuz that's painful an unpleasant either way. I'd very much rather you you than a stupid woman.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:39 pm

John:No, I meant have your balls removed.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:52 pm

Ryan: Oh that. Well kinda do, kinda don't now.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:54 pm

John:Hm?.? Why'd you change your mind?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Ryan: Well now I'm on the fence. On the one side, I'll be able wear stuff that would normally hurt my balls and on the other, would, i still be a trap to you if I didn't have them?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Well you'll stop producing testosterone so you'll gradually become a woman unless you take testosterone supplements. Also, you'll lose sex drive and have mood swings without taking said testosterone supplements. And probably get fatter cuz that's what high-estrogen does.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Ryan: Then I want my balls. I'm keeping them. I don't wanna become a woman and then give you lots of headaches.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:28 pm

John:I dealt with someone who had no balls once. She kept asking me how pretty I thought she was to feed her fragile female ego, and fell in love with every other guy she laid eyes on. And cried. A lot. >,>
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Ryan: Yeah i don't wanna end up like him. At all.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:36 pm

John:*finishes his milk* Alright, so I guess we're off to play some PokeMMO?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Ryan: yeah pretty much. Let's go. *gets up and pushes his chair in and takes his play and washes it before leaving the room*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:33 pm

John:The MMO itself is gonna be so good. ^ ^ I mean, there'll even be legendaries that are nigh-impossible to catch and would be a world-tier event. So may would participate in the battle, and only one would get the pokemon, making them super lucky people.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Ryan: yeah that is true. i can't wait to see what they'll do with it as the MMO goes on in the years.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:24 am

John:Yeah...maybe I should start LPing too? It's not to be an LPing duo, though it could lead to that, but because it seems like a fun experience. I think I'd do...horror games? I mean, my reactions to scary shit are hilarious...although I won't play them when we're in the same room. ^ ^u I just like how there's normally lots of subtle plot to those games, the little puzzles, and the atmosphere that has to be there for it to work, which usually demands for good graphics. And I scare easy, so...I'd be very fun for sadists to watch. =.=u
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:58 am

Ryan: So.....You wanna play horror games like pewdiepie did years ago. He was a guy that got like nine million subscribers in like a year or so. Fastest growing channel on youtube at the time.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:56 am

John:I know, I watched horror LPs back then, but i didn't watch him, I liked Markiplier more. I guess Pewdiepie came around first though, so people liked him more.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:08 am

Ryan: Well i don't really know the whole thing with it. But people like to assume he was the first. *shrugs*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:12 am

John:Hm. *gets into his computer chair, relaxing* Ah, much better. *turns on computer* So do you focus on any genre or just do games you like?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:22 am

Ryan: mostly RPGs and such.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:17 am

John:Hm...eh. I'll probably have a vlog account and a horror account. I'd love to just have both on one account, but some people like their subs to be just one subject. And I personally prefer that myself.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next