Anime RP R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

4 posters

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 28 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Ryan: *mixing the dough* Oh really? The PR guy was at the bar? Well it's nice to know we made him happy. That's what I started my youtube career aiming for. I wanna make everyone who watches my videos or streams or both happy. but that's just me being incredibly sappy. What am i being sappy for? We're not having pancakes.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters] - Page 28 Empty Re: In Real Life [wouldn't let me call it IRL, needs more than 4 letters]

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:48 pm

John:Mmm...we should make McDonald's-style pancakes later. e.e I mean, they're so easy to cut through....so good. Yeah, tomorrow morning, definitely.*taste-tests the milkshake* Mmm. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Ryan: Yeah, we should definitely try it out. ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:57 pm

John:*nods, pouring himself a glass and drinking a mouthful* Whew...so are you streaming again tonight or taking a break?.?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:59 pm

Ryan: I'll be taking a break. I wanna play that MMO. I don't have to stream every night. Just whenever I feel like it.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:03 pm

John:Well they know you're taking a break, right? Since all streamers tell their audience when they'll be on and stuff.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Ryan: i still have my LPs and such. i'm not a career streamer you know.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:42 pm

John:Right...I just like my schedules when it comes to that stuff. So how's the food coming along?.? *sips from a glass* Kind of a stupid question though, since it's not like it's gonna explode or anything...
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Ryan: *spreading the sauce on the dough* Well i got the dough already. just putting on the sauce. How much you want on this?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:20 pm

John:If it's sweet...then as much as we can spare for it. ^ ^ If it's just normal pizza sauce it doesn't matter to me, though you probably would still wanna be generous with it. I eat pizza for the sauce, not the cheese.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:22 pm

Ryan: i know, john. And the sauce is the best part anyway. So i'll just put plenty of it on there then. *puts the jar down and sprinkles on the cheese he grated*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:30 pm

John:Wonderful. *sits in a chair* I wonder if we should just grow and make our own ingredients for some of this stuff. I mean...not like the government is holding back on the chemicals they shove into our food, right?
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Ryan: yeah, we should definitely start a garden somehow. I'd really like a cucumber garden.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:40 pm

John:I've just always wanted to kinda try it. Plus I've never had fresh produce...just that store-brand crap. We certainly have tons of time to dabble in it.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Ryan: Yeah we do. All the time in the world to grow our own stuff. *puts the pizza in the oven*
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:45 pm

John:We should start with tomatoes, garlic, cinnamon, and sugar. ^ ^ We can make butter by combining some products from a story, so we at least have butter we partially made ourselves.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Ryan: Yeah, we could do that, but how are we gonna grow cinnamon and sugar? Much less even get it from the canes?
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:13 pm

John:I dunno. We'll look it up online. You know someone's found a way by now.
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Ryan: Well besides getting a greenhouse set up which I'm sure we'll be doing anyway if we found out we like what we grow.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:24 pm

John:Yeah...I don't care what anyone says, I'm putting bee/hornet/wasp killing implements and traps all over that greenhouse. -.-
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Ryan: i don't care either, i don't want them hanging around my food either.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:33 pm

John:Well they're good for crops...but I don't wanna have to wear a bee suit anymore than I have to. =.=
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Ryan: Yeah me neither. I'd have to have to put one on just to water plants.
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoprxki Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:38 pm

John:Which is why we're so great together, because...my parents would never let me wear a bee suit. =.= And they'd probably want me to have a girlfriend who didn't wear a bee suit and would therefore bitch at me for wearing one whenever there was a bee or something in the house or nearby in general. But...bee suits are amazing, since they let us crush them with our protect hands without fear of being stung. ^ ^
Zoprxki
Zoprxki
Host
Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Ryan: I know. It feels empowering. ^ ^
Arcus
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next